AMD Graphics in CFX and stuttering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD Graphics in CFX and stuttering

Read this article! This may apply to you!

http://www.hardocp.com/article/2011/...ew_performance

I am running my HD6970s in CFX and having stuttering issues! I am trying the method they are describing in that article right now to see if it resolves my issue. I will report back here!
    -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Re: AMD Graphics in CFX and stuttering

Ya stuttering was gone when I uninstalled Cap 3 last night.
    |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

When I was uninstalling CAP3 it was BSODing my system. I had to uninstall all AMD/ATI items on my computer and a bucnh of other gibberish and now I am running 10.9, no CAP. and its still stuttering.

I tried installing 11.10 preview 3 but BF3 wouldn't even start without the driver recovering from an error. (game crash), When I get back on later I will be trying to upgrade to 11.10p3 from 10.9 and installing CAP2 to see if that works.

Driver/performance/CFX/SLI problems almost wanna make me cry.
      -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Science mentioned in another thread that Cap 4 is out - maybe look into that.
        |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Its funny since CAP3 was specifically released for BF3.

Comment

cap 4 has been released to public, someone leaked it. I'm gonna give it a try.

Ok now it doesn't matter what driver I have, it still crashes. The game loads while showing the loading screen all the way to the first frame of 3D, where you are getting the deploy menu and then crashes. BF3.exe stopped working. error cause atidxx64.dll.

I freakin wanna go hack and slash at AMD HQ today...

3 drivers and 3 different caps later...
            Last edited by glycerin; 10-26-2011, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X