Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlelog Error: Game could not login to EA Online backend.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlelog Error: Game could not login to EA Online backend.

I'm getting the lovely error, "Game Could Not Login to EA Online Backend" when attempting to log into any Multiplayer Server.

Things I've already tried.
    1. Accepting Program through Windows Firewall.
    2. Doing Port Forwarding on my Router w/ the EA suggested listing of ports.
    If you are playing on PC, please enable the following online ports on your connection:
    TCP: 80, 443, 9988, 20000-29999, 22990, 17502, 42127
    UDP: 3659, 14000-14016, 22990-23006, 25200-25300
    3. Turning off Windows Firewall just in case (out of desperation).
    4. Removing the Router and plugging directly into my Cable Modem (even more desperation).
    5. Restarting the game Origin & Battlelog completely after removing Cache, Cookies and Flushing my DNS and everything else I could think of including the no brainer Restart computer.

Still gives me the error.

I'm just really frustrated since I'm in the IT field I've tried just about everything I can think of.
    Anyone have any clue at all on how to fix this?

Pretty please?

The very long Battlelog Thread about it.
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...4489413846225/
    "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
    "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Re: Battlelog Error: Game could not login to EA Online backend.

What type of router do you have? Possibly borrow someone's router and see if that is the issue?

I have a problem with my router connecting to my PS3..no matter what I do or try it will not connect..open ports, putting the router into DMZ, etc. Nothing would ever work until I tried another router in which it worked perfectly.

It could be something weird with your router connecting into a game through Battlelog for some reason? Just a thought?

I checked out Google and it looks like quite a few people are having this issue as well. I see one or two who suggested uninstalling BF3 and Origin (not sure why Origin?) and to try it again because that worked for them.

A couple possibilities if you haven't checked them out already. Hopefully you get it fixed soon!

Comment

Reinstalling BF3 & Origin?? That makes no sense and very time consuming. I took the router completely out of the loop just in case and still get error so I know my router is not the issue.

Sent from HTC EVO via Tapatalk
      "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by kilroy0097 View Post
        Reinstalling BF3 & Origin?? That makes no sense and very time consuming. I took the router completely out of the loop just in case and still get error so I know my router is not the issue.

Sent from HTC EVO via Tapatalk

Just quoting what some others posted up saying worked for them. :) Hope you get it resolved soon.

Comment

i am having the same issues, any luck yet?

Comment

Hi, I am also having the same problem. I tried a couple of those but I am convinced it has nothing to do on my end but with the origin/battlelog system. I first started out with the not being able to login to battlelog on day 1, midnight. I was able to get that fixed by using the origin live chat feature. Now i am stuck on "Game could not login to EA Online backend. " I had two chat reps say they fixed the "entitlement" and had to delete it somewhere else. No idea but it didn't work. I am currently on with another and they keep saying "I think i have a fix" but no luck yet. If I find anything I'll post.

Comment

These are the two most useful threads on the issue.

http://getsatisfaction.com/battlefie...online_backend
              http://getsatisfaction.com/battlefie..._backend-af4ex

The latest two messages from an official EA/DICE Employee is the following messages:

crackedact0r (Official Rep) 1 day ago
              The account management team has deployed a fix that addresses a problem where people who tried to play online would consistently encounter "Game could not login to EA Online backend".

Affected accounts have been automatically updated, there is no action required on your end to fix this.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
              and more recently

crackedact0r EMPLOYEE
              crackedact0r (Official Rep) 23 minutes ago
              Hi, apologies for not spotting this second thread earlier. I've submitted the usernames of those still affected directly to a support rep who knows how to address this issue. Sorry again for the delay, we're trying to get you in the game as quickly as we can.

Comment

Hey Kilroy...That looks pretty promising (I'm at work ATM)

LOL - last night I reinstalled Origin, which made me redownload the 11gigs...

Then I remote connected to my house, to try and launch (after reading your post from five hours ago)...And try to launch, this time Origin tells me there is a patch to download.

The patch is 11gigs!!!

*rolls eyes*

Also - As an IT professional, I really blew up and raged about this problem at launch. because of this and the "Account Is not aloud to Login (or w/e)"

(Which that was only fixed by having EA call me...)

I blow up because, I recognize that this issue is soooooo ridiculous, they say it is the ISP; I doubt it.

And the above states how the "Account Management" team deployed a fix. Uhhh, every single corporation I've heard and looked into...the AM team is NOT an I.T Department.

---

Sorry to sound salty.

Again, Kilroy007, are you able to play now?

Comment

Nope I'm not. Just tried quickly before heading to bed (I work nights) and still no luck. That's as of 12:30pm CDT USA.

Comment

I am about to give it a shot...

Comment

Yep, still broken

Comment

so like i said I would update my post. I was able to get playing after 3 days of chat sessions and phone calls. The game is awesome by the way. If you are having the problem still I would recommend asking for a new product code. I reinstalled and put the new code in and now it works. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

EA is having problems with its origin activation server, could be that? They are still working on a fix, have been for the last 8 hours or so.

Comment

Ok here is the solution to my problem and also a few others. I will try to be as clear as possible.

1. Do a Call Back tech support. Get them on the phone. So much better than Live Chat.
                            2. Identify your problem as this.
                            Game: Battlefield 3 PC version.
                            Problem: When attempting to connect to a Multiplayer Server when it gets to the "Logging in..." point of the process I get the error, "Game could not login to EA Online backend.".

The problem seems to be with the entitlements of the game. In order to fix the issue others have had to have their entitlements removed including the Demo/Beta entitlement and have the Battlefield 3 entitlement added back correctly.

I also gave the following information to Ashley who was my EA Tech.

Have your Tech refer to the Successful Case Number 00429873

If they can not figure it out through that then tell your tech to do the following.

1. Go to the agents articles
                            2. Search for Battlefield 3 ports "battlefield back end error" (There may be an FAQ by now for this)

Now this should show the steps to complete it.

3. Deleted all the entitlements. Make sure they delete any demo/beta entitlements.
                            4. Added the correct entitlements back.

The above works. You will need to log out of Battlelog and Origin completely while this is being done.
                            Once it has been done then log back in and join an empty server to test out.
                            There are two different steps on their end for this so you may have to do this twice.
                            This has worked for me. :)

Comment

hope this works for everyone ^. i know many people are frustrated including my friend (hannse12 posted above) who i just forwarded this to :p
                              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X