Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am having trouble loading up the second mission of Single Player Campaign on Xbox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am having trouble loading up the second mission of Single Player Campaign on Xbox

I recently bought the limited edition of BF3 and straight away when I got onto my Xbox I installed the HD-Patcher. I started playing the first mission and it was completely fine until I got into the loading screen of the second "OPERATION SWORDBREAKER" it would continuously load, I had left if for about a hour and it still hadn't loaded. So then today I went back to the EB Games shop and replaced the Disc-2 Singleplayer Campaign and brought it home to play and I still have the same problem.

Now I have researched this and I haven't come across any similar problems or solutions, although I did see something that mentioned that Older Xbox 360s will just be able to run the game on 720p at 30fps. I do have the first Xbox 360 and it was part of the first Red Ring of Death batch, could this be the problem that is causing this? Or is there some other solution that you can supply me with because I desperately want to play the campaign.

P.S. The multiplayer works completely fine, I have played it and all its game modes work.

Re: I am having trouble loading up the second mission of Single Player Campaign on Xb

Same here. My premium edition wont load it either. On PS3
    Last edited by Im2cool999; 01-15-2014, 07:24 AM. Reason: Forgot somethin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...