This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official TeamSync Help Thread

We recently announced TeamSync: A BF3 Squad-VOIP Solution. If you have suggestions, problems, or any other questions about TeamSync, please post them here!

Re: Official TeamSync Help Thread

so we scrap our old TS and just install the new.....no plugins? Is that correct?
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

It will work with any recent version of TS3.

No plugins are required! As soon as you've joined both servers, you get squad-voip :)

Comment

Works great, looking forward to the SL-SL portion. Game isn't the same without this plugin. Thanks again KnyghtMare.
        sigpic

Comment

Feature request or how to for folks ignorant (like me) is there a way to get all channels but the one you are in minimized? IE when I switch to team 2 at the end of the round, can it minimize team 1? I just like to see the flashy of who is talking for folks I am unfamiliar with :)
          sigpic

Comment

I dont know for sure if its this or not but when ever im in a BF3 channel (any of them) i hear a "pssst" every like 30 seconds. Kind of annoying lol
            sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Originally posted by gijoe View Post
              I dont know for sure if its this or not but when ever im in a BF3 channel (any of them) i hear a "pssst" every like 30 seconds. Kind of annoying lol
              Its probably the whisper sound, you can disable it in the options under whisper. 'whisper_notify.wav'.

Comment

If you're on reddit, please give this an upvote. :)

Comment

Its great that server visitors can easily join teamspeak with TS.TacticalGamer.com port:9988 and then they get picked up from the default channel and moved to the squad and their teamspeak name doesnt even have to match their servername. This is all ideal, as it makes it as easy as possible for new people to join in the squadtalk

Comment

Originally posted by Exploding_Silver View Post
                    Its great that server visitors can easily join teamspeak with TS.TacticalGamer.com port:9988 and then they get picked up from the default channel and moved to the squad and their teamspeak name doesnt even have to match their servername. This is all ideal, as it makes it as easy as possible for new people to join in the squadtalk
                    The above is most excellent and so is this-

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
                    We do plan on making TeamSync freely available to the entire BF3 community ASAP. Before we can release it, we need to fix a few bugs and do a little work to make it redistributable. (The application currently hardcodes some TG-specific values - we're abstracting those out and creating some other tunable parameters, such as player-count-before-squad-channels-are-activated, etc.) We'll keep this post updated as to our progress.
                    Really selfless of both TG and KnyghtMare to be open to passing this great tool on to the public. Good stuff, and nicely organized post as well.

Comment

I just wanted to say thanks for this, gives BF3 what it should have had to begin with. SL <-> SL will only make it even better. :)
                      Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Any possibility that we could get TS3 3d positional VoIP through this one day? Great work!

Comment

WhiskeySix, could you please redefine your explaination on your original TeamSync post item #2 ( Connecting to our TeamSpeak channel)? It took me several trys doing it your way before I finally figured out the correct way.

2) Connect to our TeamSpeak server: TS.TacticalGamer.com port:9988

Should read:

2) Connect to our TeamSpeak server: TS.TacticalGamer.com:9988

Gunney out

Comment

Ok I was gone for a few days and am a bit confused. I currently have the updated plugin from the 23rd, and while I am still getting moved from channel to channel my team-wide voip has stopped working and my SL-to-SL voip has not started working yet. I read somewhere about having to get rid of the plugin, is that needed to get the team-wide voip to work?

Former TG-21st
                            Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

I have my TeamSpeak 3 setup to use phonetic names instead of the generic "user" or "admin", so when your script moves me it says "Moved to ChannelName by teamsync5252389523895620895642389056458694", or something along those lines. Any chances to set the phonetic name to "teamsync admin"?

This software is amazing! When I am able to get this deployed on my servers I will gladly donate retail price for this great tool. If you need some testers please let me know!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X