Battlefield 3 performance isuues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3 performance isuues

Hi i bought battlefield 3 but cant play the single player or multiplayer. The game runs choppy lots of lag my gun appears and disappears at random other players appear and disappear as well i cant really do anything, i had a 512mb graphics card and thought that might be the problem so i bought a 1gb and a new power supply however its just as bad or worse now. does anyone know what the problem might be? im running on directx 11 64 bit windows 7 1gb graphics card with updated drivers quad core processor 8gb of ram so i dont understand why this is happening im playing with the graphics on low and the game is still unplayable?

Give us some details. What CPU and Vid card. Be specific.
    Sarcoma.

Comment

Re: Battlefield 3 performance isuues

pny nvidia geforce 210 vid card and AMD phenom II quad core 910 processor 2.6 ghz

Comment

Hmmm. I think a newer video card man. NVIDIA 500 series or ATI 6000 series
        We have a lot of hardware gurus here that will prob post on this thread to help out. Let's see what they have to say.

I run a 5870 vid but have a great CPU and tons of memory.
        Sarcoma.

Comment

thanks man. im picking up a radeon 6000 series with ddr5 tomorrow we will see how that goes

Comment

6450 isn't going to cut it. You need to get one of the higher end cards. 6770 or above.
            |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

i am having performance issues as well, i just got my dell xps 15z and it has a 2.7 ghz i7 processor, 8gb ram, geforce gt 525m with i think 2 gb ram, and a 256 gb ssd drive... i have the nvidia console set to use the high performance video with battlefield 3 but it still runs like crap even on low settings in the game... any help? i am stuuuumped. thx

Comment

btw... just ran 3dmark 11 and got p3358 with a gpu score of 3187 and a cpu score of 4004.

Comment

nm.... solved it... upgraded to nvidia 285 drivers... runs fine on ultra

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X