Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to view performance in game (and other console commands)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] How to view performance in game (and other console commands)

Open console with the key above 'tab' (usually the 'tilde' key) and type (capitalization does not matter):

Render.drawFPS 1

This will display your immediate FPS in the right hand corner. You'll have to do it every time you enter a new server after exiting a game, unless there is a way to execute always via a script.

You can always use this performance graph for more details too, its very cool, but pretty large:

Render.PerfOverlayVisible 1

Green is CPU
    Yellow is GPU (graphics)

If yellow is below green on the graph, then your CPU is holding back your GFX card.
    Spikey graphs mean your performance is unstable.

Hope this helps!
    -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Re: How to view performance in game (and other console commands)

Awesome. I knew about the FPS, but not the other. That'll be great to check. Now, let me guess... God.Mode 1 doesn't work, eh? :P

Comment

Re: How to view performance in game (and other console commands)

UNKNOWN! Try it and report back!
      -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X