Disconnects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnects

I am getting disconnects at least every other round, if not every round. I'll play for a while, and then drop from the game with a "disconnected from server" message in BattleLog. I have updated PB with the BF3 version. Many times it seems to be just me that gets disconnected (i.e., this is different from the server crashes that affect everyone). I have also updated by AMD drivers but did not install CAP3 as I run two 5770s in CF. The game itself runs like butter now, only I get dropped all the time. I have found others having the same issue but haven't been able to find a solid answer that I haven't done above.

Anyone else seen or having this issue? Is there a place to look at logs in BF3 or BLog?

My next step is pulling my knees to my chest, rocking back and forth on my butt, and making sniffling noises while trying to remember what I did that was so wrong.

Re: Disconnects

I had this issue with BC2, and then in the BF3 Beta. I fixed it by disabling UPnP on my router, I haven't turned it on again since to see if this still occurs in the release version but it might be worth trying.

I got the fix from this forum post some time ago.

Again, might not help but I had similar symptoms in BC2 / BF3 Beta and that fixed it for me. Good luck. :)

Comment

I have the same problem, though mine is almost always on map transition.

Comment

I got rid of the crashes on map change by removing Asus OSD and Smartdoctor. Tehre is a thread on Battlelog forums and many have confirned this working for them too. If you have different systems than Asus then I dont know any solutions.
        sigpic

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
        "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Mine isn't on map change, it is always in the middle of a round.

Comment

Have you tried to put your graphics down?
            Dont use ultra on anything and someone told me he get rid of the crashes setting antri... filter.... what ever it is =) on 4x
            sigpic

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
            "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse