Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 more stable?

Greetings, first post on TG.

Having played for a long time on BF2, I bought BF3 and loaded it on my machine initially to reserve my name and also to ensure that it was what I thought it would be. The first few days, I would get blue screens at the end of the round, and my machine would reboot.

I made some slight changes and my system has been running perfectly since. On a relatively old machine I am getting 40-50 FPS on auto which is mostly medium settings. GTX285, 4GB of DDR2 PC2 RAM, Q9550.

1.) Running driver version 285.62 on a GTX285.
    2.) Ran MSCONFIG and disabled a whole load of items that had accumulated over time such as adobe auto loaders and all the other crap that really isn't necessary.

I am curious whether anyone else has noticed a dramatic stabilization of the game, or if it is just me. The first few days were atrocious but now I am pretty satisfied. I am happy enough to proceed with my new build in about a month.

Re: BF3 more stable?

They released a patch yesterday (or the day before I can't recall) and I've noticed it more stable because of it.

Comment

What patch you refering to, Specterr?

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
        What patch you refering to, Specterr?
        I believe he's referring to this one:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...4774367328045/

Comment

I wonder if this patch is responsible for my computer not being able to get in a server on first try. First try always fail now, second time I get in no problem.

Comment

Ya I get black screens when joining a lot. I've noticed that the game is more stable as well.
            Hurtz sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X