Logitech Attack 3 joystick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech Attack 3 joystick

Alright, I have had this joystick for years (used it almost exclusively to play Freespace2) and it worked fine. Now, BF3 doesn't recognize it at all. My computer does, all the drivers are updated, and it should check out, and then...nothing at all.

Any ideas? or is this joystick just too old for BF3 to have any idea what to do?
    I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Re: Logitech Attack 3 joystick

Its the exact same one I currently use and have had no problems (other than my throttle not working correctly).

I am running win7 32, not sure if that make a difference.
    Last edited by Specterr; 11-04-2011, 04:36 PM.

Comment

I have this same problem. BF3 doesn't recognize any of my joysticks/peripherals. Some help on this would be greatly appreciated as this is what is currently keeping me out of the pilot's seat.

Comment

I can't say I've experienced this problem myself, since I haven't received my stick yet, but I have heard this issue reported before for different peripherals.

The standard solution seems to be to clear off the mappings for all attached and unused peripherals so there is no conflict of input. That means clearing all joystick mappings from things like foot and land vehicles and clearing mouse settings when using the air vehicles.
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Thanks, I'll try that.
          I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

I just purchased an "Attack 3." No problems whatsoever other than my horrendous flying skills (or lack of...).
            I simply plugged-and-played. Running win7-64, if it helps.

Does anyone know how to allow freelooking with the joystick? If I press "Free look" I can only free look with the mouse, not the joystick yet.

Comment

i believe the only way to look with the joystick is to individually map the look up/down/left/right controls to buttons. my saitek joystick has a POV/hat switch for this (essentially a small 4 or 8-way d-pad located on the stick).
              [TG]epheneh

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X