Constantly Crashing on Server 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constantly Crashing on Server 2

Tonight I must have crashed 6 or 8 times on server 2. Probably 3 or 4 times between rounds and another 3 or 4 "server disconnect" mid rounds. Considering I was only on for 90mins I could barely go a round without having to restart.

I will occasionally have these problems on other server but never this frequent. Was anyone else having problems staying connected tonight (Friday) on server 2 or was it just me ?
    Last edited by Specterr; 11-05-2011, 09:44 AM.

Re: Constantly Crashing on Server 2

I only play on server #2, but yes it happened very frequently Friday night. I don't know if it was any more than normal though...

Actually, it's to the point that I'll probably take a break for a bit. Between server crashes and game crashes it's hard to get into any sort of rhythm. Battlefield 3 locks up, I restart the game and spend most of the round trying to get back into my previous squad; I finally get back in and play poorly for half a round trying to find my legs, and then finally as I get my footing...the game crashes. Rinse, repeat.

It's particularly sad because the new Nvidia drivers for BF3 are causing RO2 to crash for me as well. So now I can't play either of the games I want to play right now. I GET NO LOVE!! :(

Anyway! Yes, between the server crashes and my game itself crashing I hardly get through a single round intact, so you're not alone there, sir.

Comment

Re: Constantly Crashing on Server 2

My quit percentage is 29%. That says it all.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X