Battlefield 3 is not responding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3 is not responding

I am having trouble launching the game. When i start Battlefield 3 the screen goes black, flashes 3 times in a row then i can hear some loading screen music for a second and then crashes in to the desktop saying Battlefield3 has stopped responding. Also the game screen sometimes minimizes itself. The game is unplayable for both coop and multiplayer modes . I tried disabling my AVG, updated my Nvidia GT 540M to the driver 285.62, tried manually updating both the punkbuster and battlefield 3 client itself and also downloaded the directx update from the internet.

My (Asus N53SV) Notebook Specs Are:
    It is about 1 month old

CPU: Intel Core i7 2670-QM 2.20Ghz
    GPU: Nvidia GT 540M 2GB
    RAM: 4GB
    HDD: 500GB 7200rpm

All other games i have played work perfectly.
    Please help me if you can as the Multiplayer in this game is the reason why i bought this game.

Re: Battlefield 3 is not responding

Originally posted by jonts25 View Post
    I am having trouble launching the game. When i start Battlefield 3 the screen goes black, flashes 3 times in a row then i can hear some loading screen music for a second and then crashes in to the desktop saying Battlefield3 has stopped responding. Also the game screen sometimes minimizes itself. The game is unplayable for both coop and multiplayer modes . I tried disabling my AVG, updated my Nvidia GT 540M to the driver 285.62, tried manually updating both the punkbuster and battlefield 3 client itself and also downloaded the directx update from the internet.

My (Asus N53SV) Notebook Specs Are:
    It is about 1 month old

CPU: Intel Core i7 2670-QM 2.20Ghz
    GPU: Nvidia GT 540M 2GB
    RAM: 4GB
    HDD: 500GB 7200rpm

All other games i have played work perfectly.
    Please help me if you can as the Multiplayer in this game is the reason why i bought this game.
    Mate,

I am having the exact same problem as u. Have u found a solution yet?
    i have tried reinstalling battlefield & origin, graphics drivers, port forwarding, disabling antivirus/firewall. I have no idea what to do next

andrew

Comment

have you guys tried doing it like i posted at the end of this thread?

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...r-games-2.html

the 'autolaunch' option just seems to be totally boned for some people, including me.

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...r-games-2.html

look at the last reply in that thread (it's me). you maybe experiencing similar issues. the game will rarely launch properly for me if the 'switch to game when ready' box is checked.
        [TG]epheneh

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X