Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else find they crash a lot more on TG servers ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else find they crash a lot more on TG servers ?

I average about a crash an hour or two on other servers but for some reason on the TG server 2 I am lucky to go 10 minutes with it locking up on me. I've noticed this pattern for weeks now, as soon as I start playing on the TG server its just crash after crash after crash. Tonight I played for 90 minutes and had 6 crashes, I was almost to the point of just leaving in frustration.

Just wondering if I am alone here or if anyone else notices an increase compared to other servers?

Re: Anyone else find they crash a lot more on TG servers ?

honestly i seemed to get less crashes on TG. only place where i've played more than two games without a crash.

it may be that some part of your system is taxed more on the TG servers. i noticed my crashes are much worse on large maps and/or in intense firefights, assumably due to the higher utilization of system resources. could be that something like this is as play. also could be [vaguely] teamspeak related, perhaps?
    [TG]epheneh

Comment

Re: Anyone else find they crash a lot more on TG servers ?

Originally posted by burble View Post
      honestly i seemed to get less crashes on TG. only place where i've played more than two games without a crash.

it may be that some part of your system is taxed more on the TG servers. i noticed my crashes are much worse on large maps and/or in intense firefights, assumably due to the higher utilization of system resources. could be that something like this is as play. also could be [vaguely] teamspeak related, perhaps?
      That is an interesting point...I do tend to play on lower cap servers when not playing TG, and I do have an older computer...I'll have to compare my CPU capacity between the two next time.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X