Help: Razer Onza not working with BF3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: Razer Onza not working with BF3

Went and bought a Razer Onza so I could fly jets and choppers better in BF3. Drivers and such installed fine, no hassle. Tested it on another game and the controller works great.

BF3 won't detect it. I launch the campaign to try and rebind some stuff and it simply won't work. :(

Any ideas? From what I've read controller support is just plain bad right now.
    Skud

Re: Help: Razer Onza not working with BF3

have you tried a normal 360 controller? that one looks wired, and a wired xbox controller should be about the most compatible thing you can get.

windows picks it up fine when plugged in? any software installed (i'd remove it, if so)?
    [TG]epheneh

Comment

The Onza and 360 wired are pretty much the same thing. 360 controller users are having the same issues.

This controller runs out of the box, no special software or drivers needed.

Works just fine in W7.
      Skud

Comment

The profiling tools for my Lycosa and Copperhead are fantastic, I am sure they are for an Onza as well,
        Remove all binds for the joystick/controller option and then assign axis through the profiling software. Also assign to buttons to keyboard strokes - this is what I did with my Saitek FLY - it went from awful support with half the axis not recognised to perfect!

Comment

Onza does not have any special software like my Deathadder. That's the point of the onza - plug and play.

I have to wait for better official support from DICE.
          Skud

Comment

Not just the Onza. I have the same issue with the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X