Team chat on TS3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team chat on TS3

I noticed that my plugin stopped working after I updated TS3...is there a new plugin file?

Re: Team chat on TS3

After updating TS early last week my plugin stopped working too. I am no longer able to switch between servers and team chat rooms. When I try to manually enter a room, I am automatically returned to the lobby. I have already spoken with an admin- changed my TS name to match my ingame name- still no results.

Im pretty sure its the patch. Will there be an update for the TG servers running teamspeak or should I just unpatch TS?

Comment

This may happen everytime TS or BF3 gets updated/patched, I am sure there is a TG'er out there updating the plugin as we speak.

Comment

Just to be clear: The plugin is not needed for squad VOIP - it's all done automatically on the server.

Comment

Originally posted by KBub717 View Post
          After updating TS early last week my plugin stopped working too. I am no longer able to switch between servers and team chat rooms.
          All you need to do for working squad VOIP is to connect to the teamspeak server, wait in the default channel, then start BF3 up and you should be moved to the correct squad channel.

Edit:
          Note that the game no longer puts you in a squad automatically. Join a squad and you should be moved to a squad channel.

If that doesn't work, please let us know and we can look into it more.

Comment

For team communication I have setup 6 whisper lists. One for each Team on each Server.
            Then I created 6 hotkey profiles. Each profile sets Mouse5 to push-to-talk and Mouse6 to the appropriate whisper list.
            Then I added Num1-Num6 to each profile. Each activated one of the profiles, which assigns Mouse6 to the appropriate whisper list.

Comment

I was talking about the plugin in TS that allows you to speak to the entire team (which it appears either no one knows about or no one uses)...after updating my TS the other day the plugin menu says that it is out of date and appears in red. Is there an update for it?

Comment

No.
                However, you can build whisper lists for each team for each server. You'll need 6.
                Then create 6 Hotkey profiles which bind the correct whisper list to a key.
                I use mouse5 for team and mouse4 for squad.

Depending on which server and which team you are on, you select the proper hotkey profile and you're good to go.
                To make it easier I use Num1-Num6 and assign those to Activate the different Hotkey profiles.
                Each profile has Num1-Num6 assigned so that they all can activate eachother.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X