Battlefield 3: Not loading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3: Not loading

Hi, I received BF3 yesterday, the first time I installed it I installed origin, battlefield 3, and the updates. But when I tried to load the game the error message said something along the lines of I had an incorrect setup, and that I should reinstall the game. I reinstalled today, and it gave me the same error message. I'm sure my computer is more than capable to handle BF3, so I don't know what the problem is. Please help.

Post your specs please

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Re: Battlefield 3: Not loading

Windows vista ult. 32-bit
      4GB ram
      Intel(r) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.4GHz
      Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT

If you need more info let me know.

Comment

Well its low end for the game....but it should run.
        here are the min requirements below.

Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz
        RAM: 2GB
        Graphic card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card, ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher.
        Graphics card memory: 512 MB
        Sound card: DirectX compatibl sound card
        Hard drive: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version

it should work? have you tried google searching the error to see if others have it?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Ven; 12-15-2011, 12:20 PM.
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Well got lucky. My buddy gave me some reason why I should download Internet Explorer 9, wasn't paying extremely close attention cause he talks really fast but yeah if you have anyone with this kind of problem try suggesting updating their computer and upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, worked like a charm. No need to even use it just having the program on your computer seems to do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Lime_Zero View Post
            Well got lucky. My buddy gave me some reason why I should download Internet Explorer 9, wasn't paying extremely close attention cause he talks really fast but yeah if you have anyone with this kind of problem try suggesting updating their computer and upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, worked like a charm. No need to even use it just having the program on your computer seems to do the trick.
            Hmmm. . . . Never would have called that one . Glad you got it solved.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Recently Firefox for some reason has stopped working for me and Battlelog. I had to start using IE8 and it started working again. No good reason why.
              "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
              "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Never had a single issue with Google chrome. Might be worth looking into.;)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X