No announcement yet.

Game could not login to EA Online (1).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game could not login to EA Online (1).

Well I just got off the phone with an EA Game Advisor, the call was 40 minutes of the Advisor telling me things I already new and things I looked at myself.

I still have this error when I try to play BF3 Multiplayer. I have Battlefield 3: Limited Edition, with Back To Karkand.

Is there any way to fix this error?

Re: Game could not login to EA Online (1).

Has it ever let you play? Or is this a new problem? Usually when I get one of these random errors, it fixes later. But if it's more than one day, it's definitely a problem.

Comment

Re: Game could not login to EA Online (1).

I get this alot. Usually it happens once the game changes maps, I get stuck on the black screen. Eventually it will close stating that something went wrong. Then it will give me the error message this thread is about or a few others. Always happens when it gets to Loading Level. Eventually it will let me in, but this is a game breaker. It happens 90% of the time, and makes it so when the Map changes it takes me sometimes 20 minutes to get back into a server. This happens on any server I join.

Any ideas? I didn't play before the BTK expansion released and have heard that it has started for other people since then as well.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X