Problems progeamming R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems progeamming R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse

Does anyone here have a R.A.T. 7 gaming mouse? I just got mine yesterday and LOVE it! The problem is I can't program the "Precisin Aim" button, nor the thumb mouse wheel. Has anyone figured out how to get these things to work in BF3? It's quite frustrating and I can't find ANYTHING on the web, and can't contact customer service till monday. Thanks for any help.
    Dirt013

Re: Problems progeamming R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse

Feel free to PM me, I have one (althought I switched to a G500 recently, my hand never felt right on the RAT even w/ all the adjustments).

I didn't use the Precision Aim button, but did have all the buttons set. I set the buttons to key strokes I didn't use in game (i.e., "[", "]", etc.) and then used those keybindings in games, just like my current mouse.

Comment

That worked perfect! THNAKS. Now if i can only get tge precision aim to work I will be Most Pleased. THanks again Project.
      Dirt013

Comment

Got EVERYTHING sorted out, if anyone has any problems programming theres, feel free to PM me.
        Dirt013

Comment

Sure.

You were working me the other night, probably with the very keys I helped you with ; )

Comment

what exactly does that button do? Just curious.
            Skud

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
              what exactly does that button do? Just curious.
              The precision aim button they're referencing is a button on the side of the mouse (below mouse 4 and mouse 5) that when held down decreases the sensitivity to a user-set value. It's intended for use in any situation where extra precision is helpful, such as aiming a sniper rifle.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

I have the same problem.
                Just bought an R.A.T. 7 but I can't use the precision aim button.
                Would you please tell me how to?

Comment

It's not working at all? you can't program it to do ANYTHING but lower the mouse sensitivity (atleast not that i'm aware), which i hate b/c i could always use another button.
                  Dirt013

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X