TS issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS issue

I seem to have a problem where I press my PTT key and it doesnt register. When I use the test functioning it registers my mic and picks it up but I cant transmit on ts. i used to just close it out and restart it and that would fix it but it hasnt worked in the last two days. Tried reinstalling TS and running as an admin and still to no avail.
    specs:
    AMD FX-4100 quad core 3.6 ghz
    16384 mb ram
    amd radeon 6670
    Last edited by Atatron; 01-17-2012, 04:54 PM.

sigpic

Re: TS issue

You didnt mention which key you use to transmit with. I use the left ALT key. After a computer boot, start up TeamSpeak and use the talk key to see if your talk button on teamspeak lights up. Then start up BF3 and look at your key settings in the game. You may be using one that the game uses.

Comment

I use my 4th mouse button, im not able to transmit even out of game aswell.

sigpic

Comment

Are you able to transmit when using a key on the keyboard as your PTT trigger?
        <insert signature spam here>

Comment

Nope, seems to be a random thing, started working again with no changes made. Very confusing.

sigpic

Comment

Total shot in the dark here, have you tried setting the ts3client_win64.exe to run as Administrator? Would that have any effect?

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

^

What he said. I had the same issue. Have to run TS as admin. OR it has to be ran/launched 1st prior to BF3 or maybe it was after the lauch of BF3? Can't remember which. I jsut run TS as admin and it works :)

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

Not sure what the problem was but its been working fine for a week or two now, thanks for the help guys.

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X