Sorry,something technical went wrong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry,something technical went wrong

When I found Tactical Gamer I've been playing BF3 every day since I got this game. Since the new server patch, whenever I try to play I get this message;

"sorry,something technical went wrong-were going to sort things out and have things back to normal soon"

Has anybody else had this problem? I need my Tactical Gamer fix, I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms. HELP
    sigpicBF3

Re: Sorry,something technical went wrong

I tend to get that error when I inadvertently let NoScript block Javascript on Battlelog. Are you using Firefox and happen to be restricting or blocking Javascript, by any chance?
    <insert signature spam here>

Comment

Originally posted by Lekdevil.NL View Post
      I tend to get that error when I inadvertently let NoScript block Javascript on Battlelog. Are you using Firefox and happen to be restricting or blocking Javascript, by any chance?
      Thank you Lekdevil , I think it is working now. I haven't tried to play yet but I'm not getting the "sorry,something went wrong" anymore. You are the man have some rep on me.
      sigpicBF3

Comment

If you're using Firefox and blocking scripts, try allowing the amazonaws-script.

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...