Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I hear my self speak while using TS in BF3?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I hear my self speak while using TS in BF3?

Hi,

I just got a set of Logitech g35 headphones, and they sound great but I cant hear myself speak through the headset while I talk using Team Speak 3. Is there a setting either on TS or Logitech that I can enable to have it play my voice back in the headset. The headset blocks so much ambient noise that its very hard to speak without hearing yourself, I feel I may be yelling or speaking louder than intended because of it.

Any tips or ideas?

Thanks guys,

Leo

Re: How can I hear my self speak while using TS in BF3?

This can be solved through windows settings. What version of windows are you running?
    |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

I'm assuming you're on Vista or 7 with this. Go to Control Panel (View as Icons) / Sound / Click tab Recording. Then right click on your microphone in that list and select Properties. Another tabbed window should come up. Click on Listen, and untick the box that reads "Listen to this device."

Hopefully this helps. I had the same problem for awhile and fixed it by doing that.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

I am on windows 7. I will try that, although right now I am away for the weekend but as soon as I get back I will follow those steps. Thanks a lot :)

Comment

Hi, I have the same issue but I do not use a headset I use a webcam microphone. I tried the solution but it only leads me to always listening to the sound coming through the mic. I just really want to hear if my voice is coming through clearly and there is no static or ambient noise annoying my fellow TG'ers while on teamspeak. Any ideas?

Comment

Do you have "push to talk" selected for teamspeak?
            |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Yes, it is enabled.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X