TS3 and BF3 volume issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3 and BF3 volume issues

Having some weird (and frustrating) issues with volume settings and my mic.

The BF3 volume will randomly go down to barely audible while the TS3 volume is fine. I'll alt-tab and raise it back up, but it will eventually go back down, sometimes while I still have the mixer open and watching it!

Also, all of a sudden my mic volume goes low. The level is still the same in the TS3 levels tab, the level is fine in the Win7 control panel, but when I run the mic test in TS3 it barely registers. But it registers, so I ruled out mute issues.

Anyone else having or seen this issue?

Thanks.

P.

Re: TS3 and BF3 volume issues

I've been having similar problems, so far I haven't come up with anything though. It is really annoying when you can hear people talking but not guns firing.
    sigpic

Comment

Have you tried disabling the volume control plugin for Teamspeak3? It was causing the BF3 gradual volume decrease that you are describing for me.
      |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

I guess make sure you haven't accidentally set a key to be volume down in TS. Otherwise, you can at least set a key for volume up and volume down so that you don't have to alt + tab. I use right ctrl + - for vol down and right ctrl + = for vol up.

Comment

Originally posted by Namebot View Post
          Have you tried disabling the volume control plugin for Teamspeak3? It was causing the BF3 gradual volume decrease that you are describing for me.
          That was it NB, thanks!

Comment

Now mic is going low, volume for sound is still good.

Comment

Have anything else on this?, I am still having this problem I have tried the uncheck the volume control, uncheck the enable volume suppression rate, decreaced VSR to 0% to 100%, 0% you lose all volume, 100% it comes back a little, I have even un checked suppress volume while you are speaking. Don't have problem when TS3 is off.
              I want my... I want my STG 44 That Krag took out!!!!!!

Comment

I believe I fixed my own...I am using Win 7 64 so, I updated my Realtek Driver to such. But, I think also could have been fixed by unplugging and replugging in headphones to reset Realtek dialog box. Hope this helps people too!
                I want my... I want my STG 44 That Krag took out!!!!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X