TG conquers the South Pole

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG conquers the South Pole

Is it just me, or the Mayans were right and the pole shift has begun?
    sigpic

I seen that as well.....my ping was good though lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Re: TG conquers the South Pole

Does this mean the server is now maintained by penguins?
      AnimalMother
      Ex TG-31st LR
      "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
      sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Happy Servers?
        sigpic

Comment

guess we won't see summer brown outs...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I hope this doesn't violate the Antarctic Non-Proliferation Treaty!

But really, though, I was rubber banding like crazy last night. My stable ping was 38, but I don't know if it was jumping when I was rubber banding. It may have just been my connection or interference with my wifi adapter. But I'll have to see if it keeps doing it to be sure. I think other people were having issues, too. It's still showing up as Antarctica. Obviously, it can't really be there, but someone might want to check with the server host and see what's up.

Comment

You running off of a Wi-Fi, Superdude? Gah! I'm hard wired to my Wi-Fi router with just my girls using the Wi-Fi connections. Used to think that they caused me to have connection issues, but really BF3 uses only about 20k of bandwidth.

Comment

its been like that for weeks now.

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
                  You running off of a Wi-Fi, Superdude? Gah! I'm hard wired to my Wi-Fi router with just my girls using the Wi-Fi connections. Used to think that they caused me to have connection issues, but really BF3 uses only about 20k of bandwidth.
                  Haha, yeah. I've got the router set up in another part of the house. I didn't know that it used that little bandwidth. But after that one night, I haven't had problems on the server. So it was just a weird one time thing.

Comment

Can we get an update on this? I am wondering how this affects server visibility to the general public, if people are filtering only US servers in their search, then the server may be getting overlooked. This may be why the server dies out so early lately. A temporary work around could be to swap all the settings/maps/etc with one of the other two servers (with the correct region) that usually remain empty anyway.

Comment

I was informed it was fixed with some Apophis growls at the server provider.
                      Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X