Latest Origins patch has me in cold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Origins patch has me in cold

So Origins patched itself today and I cannot log into a game. No way, no how. When I click to join on player or just server, the Origins window pops up and nothing happens. It stays on screen while Battlelog has me trying to get into game saying joining player or joining server. Any ideas? Help is much appreciated.

FYI: Before today's patch/update the Launch BF3 window would briefly pop up and disappear when I would attempt to join a game or player.

Re: Latest Origins patch has me in cold

This has worked in the past for me when this problem occurs. Launch Origin, then put it into offline mode, it will still launch the game for you. Launch browser and try to load game. I believe it was Xen who told me about this when I couldn't load up for the last scrim.

Hope this helps.
    sigpic

Comment

I had something similar going on last week and had to launch the game from the exe before I could join a game in Battlelog. It might be worth a try.
      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Okay. Found my problem. With today's update the cloud bit was offline. Had to restart twice and tell it to allow cloud. Now seems to work. My next step was to go for .exe file. Thanks for the suggestions. Glad it was fairly easy fix this time.

Comment

I just updated mine yesterday. I had the same deal. Took about 10 or 15 minutes of going through the usual steps to get it working. My next step was to restart. Mine probably had something to do with the cloud storage, but I think even when I enabled it again, it didn't immediately start working right again. And Origin kept showing a null icon in the program tray.

Is it just me, or does Origin seem really passive-aggressive about the cloud storage? lol.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X