Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium Edition Activation Issue

Hello,

I recently installed BF:3 and I purchased the premium edition from the store.
    I don't recall entering any code for premium edition when I installed the game, and I don't believe I have any of the features unlocked in-game.

Could you please tell me at which point I was supposed to have entered the code? There are two codes on the inside of the box...

Thanks,
    -Cestio

Re: Premium Edition Activation Issue

Originally posted by Cestio View Post
    Hello,

I recently installed BF:3 and I purchased the premium edition from the store.
    I don't recall entering any code for premium edition when I installed the game, and I don't believe I have any of the features unlocked in-game.

Could you please tell me at which point I was supposed to have entered the code? There are two codes on the inside of the box...

Thanks,
    -Cestio
    There isn't a code. It is associated with an Origin Account. So the Premium edition should be all included in the one Origin account you have for it.

Then you should be able to access Premium easily by logging into Battlelog. (There should be a gold word "Premium" in the upper right next to the word News. If you can click on that you are Premium activated).

The other way to make sure is to join a server that has an AK map on it. (Alborz Mountains, Bandar Desert, Armored Shield, Death Valley). If Premium is not active you will get a message saying your account does not own the maps.

Hope that helps.

(just checked this name, if that is you...it does not show as premium account only owning Back to Karkand. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...3/user/Cestio/ )

Comment

I purchased the premium edition of the game, and I can give you each of the two codes they gave me as proof.

Please send me a private message so I can be upgraded to premium.

Comment

Wouldn't it be just a matter of uninstalling the game then re-insalling it using the Premium disks?

Comment

Don't send anyone your codes. Ever.

I think they may have taken a weird approach with this Premium edition in not just using one code for the disks. So now that I know you have 2, try this:

Open Origin.

In the upper left click on the "Origin" dropdown menu.

Select "Redeem Code"

Put in your premium code.

Hopefully that will do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Misnomer View Post
            Don't send anyone your codes. Ever.

I think they may have taken a weird approach with this Premium edition in not just using one code for the disks. So now that I know you have 2, try this:

Open Origin.

In the upper left click on the "Origin" dropdown menu.

Select "Redeem Code"

Put in your premium code.

Hopefully that will do it for you.
            THANK YOU!! That's exactly what I was looking for! I just upgraded my origin account to premium.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X