Punkbuster: Losing Key Packets 9003.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punkbuster: Losing Key Packets 9003.

I keep getting that message after a couple minutes of play. I updated to the latest client files using pbsvc.exe, and removed my aimbot (just kidding).

What do I do?pb-keypacketsloss.PNG

Re: Punkbuster: Losing Key Packets 9003.

Sounds like you have internet losing packets on you. Are you on a router? Shared internet connection? I've seen that before on my system just before I replaced my Linksys router. My BF3 game would lose connection to the server and shut down. What other problems are you seeing?

Comment

Evenbalance says "Please delete the PB folder from the game installation, then run PBSetup and let it check for updates. Make sure you don't run PBSetup from inside the PB folder."
      In the meantime things started working again, but now I cannot connect to games any more, although playing in single-player mode works. :-(

Comment

I used to get problems like that before and what I woould do was reformat the hard drive and re-install everything again. One of the reasons I have THREE hard drives now. One has my collectables like photos, music and special files. Other hard drive is another drive with operating system ready to go in case this one goes down.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X