Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Origin Woes......need some help to be able to play again...until them I can't launch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Origin Woes......need some help to be able to play again...until them I can't launch

Not sure really where to start so I will start sort of at the beginning.....

Changed my email address....looked into how to do this but it does not seem possible without contacting Origin directly. I don't do Facebook Twitter and it appears that thats the only way to contact them???? Well that's not the least of my problems. My BF3 got corrupted and I could not go Online with Origin. Virus?

Tried everything I could think of. Checked Origin's server status it was ok. Checked my firewall, ran spybot and malware. No dice. Could not go Online to Download the game I paid for.

Did a painful system restore last night. Ok now I can get online at Origin BUT ..... can not install BF3 and get an error after it tries and said something like try again later with an error code 196621:0

I am not sure if this is an Origin issue or a computer issue. I am sure that I am so darn frustrated with the whole thing that I need some assistance from someone that can help me get through this mess and get me gaming once again.

Thanks,

Blood

Re: Origin Woes......need some help to be able to play again...until them I can't lau

This thread might help you.

Ignore the official origin support.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/15/7781105.page

The solutions are basically:

1. Find the installer .exe in the downloaded files and run it manually.

2. Copy over all the files you downloaded to another file (say on your desktop) and delete the one in the Origin folder. Restart the download, then pause it and close Origin. Paste the old folder from your desktop with the previous download in the Origin games folder. Open origin and restart.

Comment

Re: Origin Woes......need some help to be able to play again...until them I can't lau

Well I got home from work and thought I would try again to see if it would load. Did nothing other than try again after many attempts yesterday and low and behold its loading. I did go through the Origin update that occurred last night but do not think that did anything...or maybe it did....

Any clue on how to get my email address changed on Origin? I cant keep my old one any longer....

Comment

Re: Origin Woes......need some help to be able to play again.

In origin isn't there still an option to chat with support?
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X