Some new HUD options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some new HUD options

Looks promising!! HATE the HUD-spam that crept in over the years.

Re: Some new HUD options

interesting options
    I also wonder what options are available for VOIP and minimap type

edit, by the way does ingame squad voip work in the alpha ?

Comment

Originally posted by Exploding_Silver View Post
      interesting options
      I also wonder what options are available for VOIP and minimap type

edit, by the way does ingame squad voip work in the alpha ?
      Nope, but I don't expect it to. It's a white alpha and alot of the features have been disabled
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Hiding kill log would be nice although I may miss those times when you see someone racking up a crazy kill streak. Kinda cool to see and also serves as a warning on where to stay away from. heh

Hud needs an option to remove all the +15 +50 crap.

Battledash? I guess thats the Battlelog top right? edit: Top hit in google search - curious http://s3images.coroflot.com/user_fi...DTBMJUXPV0.pdf

Ven: If the alpha has that voip section in the options - what are the other selections besides Squad?
        |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

I wish/hope you could/can reduce the cloud of neon dots that clutters the horizon.

Comment

I'm still hoping they bring back the option to choose a static minimap, instead of being stuck with a dynamic rotating minimap. Most mapping software are defaulted in static, up-is-north maps. How can they cut that option out?

Comment

Originally posted by Pvt Brokeback View Post
              I'm still hoping they bring back the option to choose a static minimap, instead of being stuck with a dynamic rotating minimap. Most mapping software are defaulted in static, up-is-north maps. How can they cut that option out?
              This. Most annoying thing in BF3, bloody map always rotating. I don't know how many times I've called out the wrong compass point because of thinking up is north.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hil3illy View Post
                I don't know how many times I've called out the wrong compass point because of thinking up is north.
                Glad I'm not the only one who does this!:madsmile:

Comment

I never had an issue...and hope they bring it back! *jumps behind desk*

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Wicks View Post
                    Glad I'm not the only one who does this!:madsmile:
                    Ditto. I actually gave up on using the compass. I find it easier just to look at the map for the person I am talking too, find their green arrow and figure out where it is pointing and give them directions based on their left or right, up or down.

Yes, I find that more efficient than trying to figure out my compass. Sadly most people don't believe me that I know their left from their right and it is all to no avail anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Misnomer View Post
                      Ditto. I actually gave up on using the compass. I find it easier just to look at the map for the person I am talking too, find their green arrow and figure out where it is pointing and give them directions based on their left or right, up or down.

Yes, I find that more efficient than trying to figure out my compass. Sadly most people don't believe me that I know their left from their right and it is all to no avail anyway.
                      Lol, how ungrateful. Well you can only try and help people I suppose, they have to want to listen ha ha.

Comment

I dont think I used direction at all honestly. Because the mini map issue I just gave directions based on landmarks.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X