Leader's Update on BF4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leader's Update on BF4

So i got selected like... prior to their announcment and I was downloaded and ready to go for about 3-4 days before they dropped. So this is whats up so far. I will provide screenshots (even though you can go on yourtube)

Classes:
    Same Four

Weapons:
    They renamed a few. Its okay... Like... CZ-805 looks like a M-16 when on real life its an complelty different weapon. Maybe just a dice glich. BUT every class shares 3 different other classes of weapons. a DMR set, a Carbine set, and a Shotgun set, which i am sure more weapons will be added to these trees. (Every class can can be a sniper :D thanks Dice! thats unique... im serious!!! *smirk)
    Assault gets Rifles, Engineer get PDWs (not carbines), Support gets Machineguns, Recon gets snipers.

Heres the kicker, and stupidest thing I've seen so far... When watching live gameplay on E3 as well as when I played... The core weapons for the classes.... do not have ironsights.. Yeah.. YOU HAVE to have a sight selected. Seriously? Oh but if you use a Carbine, DMR, or Shotgun weapon you are allowed ironsights... as well as in the accessory slot, you can have a Canted Ironsight... So yeah. Expect Leader to e running around with a DMR rifle using the ironsights.... then kill someone else with the Canted Ironsights.. Because i need two of them on one weapon. Quite silly.

Gadgets:
    Every class has two gadget slots you can choose two from. You can mix and match unlike BF3, this is new to me.
    Assault get a Medic Bag and First Aid Pack and Defibrillators... Guess what... No 320... you'll see where it went though.
    Engineer get Mines, RPGs, Stingers, Jav (Renamed MBT-LAW), and repair tools... No EOD? :( Silly you can have a RPG and a Stinger.. arent you alittle OP?
    Support gets Ammo Pack, Ammo Box, XM25 (the 320)
    Recon get Motion Sensor (T-UGS), PLD (Soflam ill experiment with next playthrough), and guess what.... C4... Yeah.. C4... Why right? Why?

Grenades:
    Yeah they did it.. finally like back from BF2: Spec Ops and PR combined ill explain.
    M67 Grenade is anti Infantry
    M84 Flashbang (from bf2 Spec ops) blinds infantry.
    M34 Incendiary (From bf2 pr) does serious damage to vehicles but not infantry. Does area damage for them.

Knife:
    Choose your type of knife... Counter-knifes are possible depend on the situation. You cant counterknife when laying prone.

Specialization:
    Cant supply enough infomation yet but there are Offensive and Defensive selection... Dunno what they do. More info next entry.

Camo:
    Every weapon has 12 Camos, All usable on Primary, Secondary, And Armor. Why you couldnt do this in BF3 baffles me... Bf3 seems nothing but like a Beta that we all been playing all this time.

Next Entry will include the follow. Weapon Accessories, Vehicle info. PLEASE ask what you will like to see. I have to be up early just to play the Alpha beacause it only runs for a few hour a day at a certian time.
    Oh and i leave with this... You can customize the Boat's loadout. Yeah..
    Please Be Warned...
    If you see me... Im never alone....
    My Soldiers Follow and are Loyal.... Problem is... you can't see me....

Re: Leader's Update on BF4

Isn't there an NDA on the alpha?

Comment

uhh.........yeah
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by shellfishguy View Post
        Isn't there an NDA on the alpha?
        BAD Leader, Bad! lol

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
        [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
        [support]

Comment

All this is just my personaln experience people that's all
          Please Be Warned...
          If you see me... Im never alone....
          My Soldiers Follow and are Loyal.... Problem is... you can't see me....

Comment

Stick it to the man!!
            sigpic

Former Pathfinder
            Former ARMA Admin
            Former ARMA TGU instructor
            Former TGU Headmaster
            Current Noob
            Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

E, you are scaring me...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Just pretend you gleamed all this info from watching the E3 BF4 coverage. *wink wink* :p
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
                  Just pretend you gleamed all this info from watching the E3 BF4 coverage. *wink wink* :p
                  Which is totaaly possible since the alpha trial is a lot simpler than the E3 version.
                  sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X