Unedited +1hour of BF4 from Gamescom.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unedited +1hour of BF4 from Gamescom.

Jackfrags uploaded some of his footage that he was allowed to capture during Gamescom, he has some other videos where he's talking about the game and a nice little interview with Lars talking about the game and battle recorder especially as well.
    (No battlerecorder at launch)

Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Re: Unedited +1hour of BF4 from Gamescom.

might be a stupid question....but was there supposed to be voip at this point in development or does that come much later? such as alpha/beta?

Also, I hope we can turn off (with server settings) the camera after death that shows the enemy position
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
      might be a stupid question....but was there supposed to be voip at this point in development or does that come much later? such as alpha/beta?

Also, I hope we can turn off (with server settings) the camera after death that shows the enemy position
      From what I've heard, voip will be in in time for beta. I don't know if a dev has confirmed that explicitly, but that seems to be what the hive mind is saying.

The E3 and Gamescom versions both ran the "vanilla" settings, so hardcore mode won't have the killed-by cam if BC2 and BF3 are any indication. EDIT: vars.killcam was the server variable for it in BF3. It should still be around in BF4.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Gameplay your seeing anywhere right now os alpha
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

You know, I forgot how I totally hate the rotating minimap!!!!

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Originally posted by experiment626 View Post
            You know, I forgot how I totally hate the rotating minimap!!!!
            Hate it even more when drunk. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by MrMojay View Post
              Hate it even more when drunk. ;)
              I remember driving on Care Bear with Jazy while he was drunk...what a ride...what a ride :) ran into a tree hahah
              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

And he would say that the tree just appeared there out of nowhere and wonder where it came from, super happy fun times. :)

Comment

Originally posted by MrMojay View Post
                  And he would say that the tree just appeared there out of nowhere and wonder where it came from, super happy fun times. :)
                  heheheh yup :) eyah that ATV driver..goodness gracoius XD
                  |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

The little picture-in-picture of the squadmember that you are going to spawn on is a nice addition. Should help prevent spawning right into fire.
                    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X