Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Order? Buying at some point? Waiting for ....?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Order? Buying at some point? Waiting for ....?

Whose done what at this point? Have you pre-ordered? Plan on buying regardless? Waiting till after the beta to purchase? Passing? etc........

At this point I'm really inclined to pre-order as the game looks great and I had fun with BF3 warts and all but will probably wait till after the beta to make a decision on throwing down the bucks. Maybe this game is the closest thing one can get to a pre-order but having commitment issues.
    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
    "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
    - Check me out on The Onion
    - I'm on the local news!

Re: Pre-Order? Buying at some point? Waiting for ....?

I have said all along that I am waiting for the beta to make my decision. Show me the VOIP and I'm in like Flynn.

Who am I kidding... I'll probably end up buying it anyway, but damn it, I want my VOIP back!

Comment

Got a giant thread on the topic in general discussion:
      http://www.tacticalgamer.com/general...f-not-why.html

I pre-ordered and re-upped my yearly TG subscription because [email protected] is going to top [email protected] (fingers crossed).

Comment

Waiting for the beta to see. I have high hopes for it, but at $60 for the game and $50 for premium, I want to play it for myself first.

Comment

Pushed the buttons! Got it! I'm not Shellfish! Got the game to play with all my homey buddies!

Comment

Already ordered
            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Ordered. Pre-ly.
              sigpic

Comment

No reason to pre-order rly if youre in doubt, you get the same game if you wait for after the beta.

Comment

But wont getting it early mean you get to lock in your soldier name even under the Beta version?

Comment

Originally posted by Kwalc View Post
                    No reason to pre-order rly if youre in doubt, you get the same game if you wait for after the beta.
                    You get the china rising expansion pack with it only if you pre-order, which means from day 1 if you did not pre order you will not be able to play on servers when those maps come into rotation.

You can buy the pack separate after launch, or premium.

Comment

Gunney, I figure that in game names will be through battlelog as they ar ein BF3.
                      |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Originally posted by MrMojay View Post
                        You get the china rising expansion pack with it only if you pre-order, which means from day 1 if you did not pre order you will not be able to play on servers when those maps come into rotation.

You can buy the pack separate after launch, or premium.
                        Keep in mind, if you buy 'premium' China Rising is included. So if you don't want to pre-order, to wait and find out details, you should be 'OK', if you plan on spending another $50.00 for the premium.

Comment

Preordered. Given the time I've put in for BF3 it was a given for me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Digital Deluxe + Premium. Now about the TG subscription...

Comment

Pre-Ordered Digital Premium and becoming a supporting member! Looking forward to playing with TG this time around.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X