[INFO] Battlelog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Battlelog

A good read about battlelog and it's functionality.

Berry interesting Mr Bond......

Another great feature for Battlelog on next-gen consoles and PC is BattleScreen, which is a real-time, interactive mini-map of the game that you’re currently playing in. Say you’re on your way to the fight as a passenger in a helicopter – if you’re the Squad Leader, you can grab the tablet next to you and set attack points for your pilot, prepping you and your squad for the battle to come. This all happens in real-time – there are no delays between what’s going on in-game and what you see on your device. It takes a bit of getting used to, having a second screen to look at, but once you get the hang of it you can use it your advantage. Gone are the days of bringing up the full-screen mini-map only to blur your view of the battle.

Re: [INFO] Battlelog

Aha, Mr Bond indeed, this is some of the functionality I was hoping for!

Comment

I guess that means its time to get another tablet.
      sigpic

Comment

I cannot wait for this!!
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I am not sure how this will work on a second monitor, when the game is running on your main display your mouse is fixed to that display, maybe there will be a keybind to switch over to the map on the second display to lay down waypoints etc.

In any case, having the main map on a second monitor is a nice feature to have, not a total game changer, but handy all the same.

Comment

My iPad AND iPhone are ready for battle!

Comment

Where is my blasted wrist comp!?!?

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Google Nexus 7 master race, checking in.

I've got a 19" second monitor, so I may just use that though. Frostbite seems to be a lot more alt-tab friendly than most engines. (I'm looking at you, Source)

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancer’s maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

I have a second machine (media server) sitting under my desk. I wonder If I can have the map on that while playing from my main rig.

Comment

You should be able to. Battlelog is supposed to be live from where ever you are logged into. One would assume that would mean two PC's at the same time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X