Tomorrow...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow...

So, anyone think the beta will actually be playable tomorrow, or even this week?
    When you can't run, you walk. When you can't walk, you crawl and when you can't do that, you get someone to carry you.

Re: Tomorrow...

I hope so, i'll give it a shot tomorrow sometime.

Comment

BF3 Alpha and Beta were both playable on their respective releases if memory serves. I expect that when BF4 beta unlocks tomorrow morning there will be some initial lag and then everything will settle down.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

I was in both the alpha and beta in bf3 and had zero issues with both.
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Yeah.... The alpha had some hefty flaws in it and they had to do some change to destruction that's still in the game if I'm not mistaken. But for actually working yes it did. You could play it and the beta wasn't bad at.

So the problems were game/coding issues and not server not letting people in Š la Diablo 3
          Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Hmm. Very tempted to take tomorrow off work :-)
            When you can't run, you walk. When you can't walk, you crawl and when you can't do that, you get someone to carry you.

Comment

Are you all going to start at 4:00 AM EST in Team speak or am I going to be the only one?

Comment

I'm on call for work tonight til 8am, so I'll be on TS at some point :p
                Skud

Comment

10am for me I might be able to get up for some gaming :)
                  Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

I'm going to be trying for the 4am wake up. But if not I'll definitely be on diri g the day at some point.
                    sigpic

Comment

My alarm is set for 4am EST, so I'll be on TS by 4:10am.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Probably not 3am Central for me but I'll be up and on fairly early. I took the day off so I'll have plenty of playing time assuming the server side of things is good.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLancerMancer View Post
                          My alarm is set for 4am EST, so I'll be on TS by 4:10am.
                          I'll bring the bagels
                          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Just remember, if the government shuts down at midnight, the beta will go on, but the controls might be sluggish since the soldiers know their next few paychecks will be late.

Comment

I thought it didn't go live until noon tomorrow?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X