Beta = good times!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta = good times!

So a bunch of us have been on this morning.........this beta is definitely meeting expectations. The gameplay is fun, lots of little things are different/better from BF3.

As was mentioned this morning by Ven "there go the next 2 years"......
    sigpic

Re: Beta = good times!

VoIP? :D

Comment

I have heard from some eurogamers that squad VoIP like BF2 is in and working

please confirm if that's so
      Much appreciated

Comment

Sorry should have included that.......it is well.....I'm not sure how best to put this.......ummmm.........oh yeah, works great!:D

Thought I was in TS3 and then remembered that it wasn't loaded yet :p Between rounds it switches from squad to team. I'm sure there will be more opinions as well. But from what we were told to what is in the Berta. I'm a happy boy for one!
        sigpic

Comment

Ruddy hell I'm at work for another 5 hours. I demand everyone stop playing and write detailed reports so I may experience BF4 vicariously lol!

Hello, hello, is this thing on....

Comment

Work for another few hours, then gym after that. I should be on by 7pm UK time. I plan to play for a bit if I can.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
              VoIP? :D
              In and working great!

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

anyone have issues with framerates? I am getting very very low fps even on low settings

p.s. good to be back in game again

Comment

Originally posted by Wicks View Post
                  Ruddy hell I'm at work for another 5 hours. I demand everyone stop playing and write detailed reports so I may experience BF4 vicariously lol!

Hello, hello, is this thing on....
                  THIS! I'm trying very hard to be patient. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Wicks View Post
                    I demand everyone stop playing and write detailed reports so I may experience BF4 vicariously lol!
                    I logged in to battlelog just long enough to see a bunch of TG playing. I went to join a game (I had 30m to kill) when BF4 lovingly told me my video drivers where out of date (and it was right). By the time I got that sorted I was out of time and had to do the adult thing and come to work. *sigh*

Its good to hear that VOIP is operational.

Time to pre-order!

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenSoul View Post
                      anyone have issues with framerates? I am getting very very low fps even on low settings

p.s. good to be back in game again
                      I've heard this from a few others this morning as well. Do you have beta drivers for your vid card? this seems to have been causing some issues for a few with AMD cards. I found that I didn't change a thing from how I had BF3 running and I'm able to play with an avg of 80fps or so. Have found that even recording doesn't affect it too bad.
                      sigpic

Comment

I popped on this morning before I caught a flight to Houston. If you have an nVidia card make sure you use the beta driver. It helps frame rates a lot. The iPad thing may be the most impressive thing I saw this morning. The map is dead on real time. I need to get a good stand for my iPad, because it is going to be quite the asset. I'm at my hotel now, of course my room isn't available otherwise I'd be getting my rear handed to me on my laptop.

Comment

I am not using the Beta drivers.
                          Can anyone recommend what drivers I should be using for an AMD card?

Comment

I'm impressed!
                            AKA Bonezhead

Comment

Has anyone with a flight sim setup (joystick/throttle/rudder pedals tried it out yet? My stuff doesn't work with BF3, I was hoping for multiple controller support in 4.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X