Black Screen of DEATH!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Screen of DEATH!

Anyone else getting the black screen of death on some servers? I've seen a few yesterday and today. Introductory screen shows up with the loading message. Then I notice that it seems to have loaded and I can see something above and below the introductory main screen and I can move the mouse around and see background move. Also get some shooting sound effects. Then screen moves to the black screen with the loading message still running. Have to hit the Windows button on keyboard to shut down game.

Re: Black Screen of DEATH!

Funny you should post this. I am getting the same thing this morning.

Comment

This happened to me a couple times but it only seemed to be on one particular server, it never happened again once I moved to a different server, maybe a just a coincidence?
      Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Had it on several servers last night after playing fine during the day. Ended up restarting Origin and that resolved it.

Comment

several times but than I alt-tabbed and it fixed for some reason :p
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Um, perhaps you should report this to EA, instead of posting here? I mean, what with it being a Beta and all... :D
            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

We are assuming that they are reading most of the forum posts of major internet clans.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X