• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG BF4 Videos

I think this will keep the peace . . .

sigpic

Re: TG BF4 Videos

An imperfect example of using fireteams. I'll try again tonight.

sigpic

Comment

A complete round, unedited, documenting communication and squad play that is found in TG BF4.

I myself am seen making a few goofy errors -- empty weapon and such. Mostly I am off to the side of the action so as to keep the spawn and 'sit and think' about the battlefield map and enemy movements between flags.

In spite of this, and being faced with an enemy team populated by numerous TGers, our team prevailed. I think the defense of E and assistance given to D by my squad made a difference.

TG Yack did great work in the tank and was attentive to my orders.

sigpic

Comment

Seen in general chat last night, "Emale is defending E", a couple times .. lol .. just messing with you old man. I would like to say you are getting better at reloading between engagements. :)
        theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
        E Pluribus Unum
        Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
        Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Originally posted by ANGELofDEATH View Post
          Seen in general chat last night, "Emale is defending E", a couple times .. lol .. just messing with you old man. I would like to say you are getting better at reloading between engagements. :)
          I was sending various silly messages out in ALL chat to see what effect that would have, knowning that the other team had most of the TGers present.

As I normally SL, I think I will stick to the Support kit (which slows one down a bit), freeing the squad for other kits and keeping ammo at the ready.

Normally I am a compulsive reloader, but when SLing AND filming my attention gets diverted a bit. I had the Nade launcher out a lot as I was trying to see if it would ever reload.

Can't wait for smoke nades.

Smoke.
          sigpic

Comment

Another example of TG style of communication and teamwork (certainly not the only style...):

sigpic

Comment

In this video, a complete, unedited round, OldGunny is the fireteam leader.

Watch the last two minutes -- a razor-thin win by our team.

Thanks to Gunny, ScratchnSniff, Mike, and P8atriot.

sigpic

Comment

Dang! I lost out on the last bit of battle after my program foze up when I got a Voip sound loop from Emale, "Hold! Hold! Hold! Hold! Hold! Hold!" Glad you guys won!

Comment

Thanks for the video. Btw, you can hold your aim point over the objective and just press and release Q to set the objective. Quick and easy.

Comment

The back and forth between E and D demonstrates the necessity to pick a base and defend the heck out of it. I suspect our team would have done much better if my squad had simply held on to E throughout this round.

Also note, in the absence of a CO, no one consistently defends E or A, thus making them easy flags to turn.

sigpic

Comment

Here are the more substantive comments collected from my various BF4 Beta videos posted to YouTube:

Hey E-male, just wanna say thanks for these videos. I've played fps's for years but really got turned off on them a few years ago. I found your videos a year or so ago and the "tactical" nature really hit home. Since then I've started to enjoy the games again. Just needed to find the right kind of folks to play with. Anyway, thanks for your efforts in putting these out. -- SPOOKrdr
                      This is textbook BF4 tactics. Love it.
                      Five man squads, in-game voip.. It's getting better (BF4 that is). Still rather fast paced game, fun but prefer Arma 3 for actually tactical game.
                      The fun element to BF4 is completely sucked out of the game in this episode with Michael consistently backing off from any engagement whilst maintaining his composure and assured calm with a squad that shockingly just wants to fire bullets into an enemies face. very odd.
                      Another riveting episode. This time we see Mr Strangelove in all his excitable rushing glory....maybe not. 13 mins before a kill. At around 24mins into this episode Michael engages with a particularly tricky shop window, takes him a couple of hops but our hero eventually overcomes the irksome enemy.
                      i'm glad you came back to battlefield - love your communications
                      great tactical work here guys! Wish there were more groups like this on 360

OMG.. A squad that promotes team play and squad tactics!

I didn't think they existed.

Look how well they held Alpha and how orchestrated the defense was.

Imagine if everyone played the squad in this manner... I would never have to search for ammo or have to continuously ask for repairs.
                      Seriously?! You put a camping video on YouTube?!
                      IDIOT
                      And from Battlelog BF4 Beta Forum:

Good stuff. Seems you Canadians have a knack for teamwork (from what I've seen on other games like the GTA's RCMP clan).
                      Sir, I really enjoyed your teamwork game. It was reminded me StoneMountane64.
                      Wish I could say the Battlefield got more tactical in your absence, E-Male, but we pretty much witnessed the evolution of the bunny-hopping, heavy-barrel-wielding, sprinting revivor. And the forums followed the same path.

That said, your videos are always welcome. See you on the Battlefield.
                      I remember way back at the release of BF3 everyone gave this guy hell for trying to play super tactically, it's good to see he's adapting to the fast pace of BF4.

Just next time don't waste the XM25 on windows :)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
                        Here are the more substantive comments collected from my various BF4 Beta videos posted to YouTube:

And from Battlelog BF4 Beta Forum:
                        So I assume your directing them to look for our "tactical gamer" servers right ?
                        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
                          So I assume your directing them to look for our "tactical gamer" servers right ?
                          I am placing "TacticalGamer.com" in the opening credits of each new BF4 video.
                          sigpic

Comment

Mainly infantry based fighting on the underside of the "B" flag. Fairly certain that this shows the opposing side to one of Emale's videos above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGfuanwKnO4
                            Last edited by Namebot; 10-16-2013, 12:20 PM.
                            |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Yup, that was my squad on B. You certainly bested us! Very rare to see a video of the same battle recorded from both sides.

I could never match the twitch speed displayed by Namebot, thus my propensity to use distance as much as possible.

What a nail-biting win for us in the end -- 7/0.

Note the classic TG style of comms and aggressive teamplay exhibited by Namebot's squad. Calm, clear, concise, and no nonsense. Very admirable.
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X