Beta server.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta server.

So with the wonkiness that the current "join on friend" can cause, should we have a "favorite" server everyone knows to go to? One for conquest and one for domination. Obviously this is just for beta.

Re: Beta server.

It does create some strange effects. I have taken to using battlelog to find the server that everyone is playing on and then clicking on the server and choosing join server rather than joining on any of the actual players.
    |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

When joining on a player you can get auto-placed in their squad. Very useful feature.
      sigpic

Comment

It seems one of the Chicago ones we have been using quite a bit for conquest. We were on "BF4 BETA - Conquest Large - Chicago - Hypernia 5" for a while last night
        The problem is, the server won't always be populated when we join :/ Thats the magic of hopping servers if the one is dead

Also, if we do end up choosing one, choose one that has good Ping for the majority of the players, (west coast, east coast, Euro) (not to not exclude our few players that dont live in the places mentioned :) )
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
          When joining on a player you can get auto-placed in their squad. Very useful feature.

I found that to be 50% of the time true. Dont know why.

Comment

When it works, when it doesn't it will leave you in limbo land not allowing you to join any squad while it tries to get you into your friends squad. Also as a squad leader of a full squad, I've had people join on me to then have the game rip me out of the first squad and put me in a second with the person who joined on me.

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
              When it works, when it doesn't it will leave you in limbo land not allowing you to join any squad while it tries to get you into your friends squad. Also as a squad leader of a full squad, I've had people join on me to then have the game rip me out of the first squad and put me in a second with the person who joined on me.
              yES. iT IS VERY BUGGY. If the squad of the person you join the game on is in a full squad you cannot join any other squad. Bad.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
                yup...that was me :)

I like it, but i wish it would only pair you up if 1. the squad isnt full and 2. if the person isn't in a squad at all, and it should cancel if you join a different squad entirely
                |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

yES. iT IS VERY BUGGY. If the squad of the person you join the game on is in a full squad you cannot join any other squad. Bad.
                  Yes, but it will put you in that squad come next round...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X