Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beta server.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Beta server.

    So with the wonkiness that the current "join on friend" can cause, should we have a "favorite" server everyone knows to go to? One for conquest and one for domination. Obviously this is just for beta.

  • #2
    Re: Beta server.

    It does create some strange effects. I have taken to using battlelog to find the server that everyone is playing on and then clicking on the server and choosing join server rather than joining on any of the actual players.
    |TG-12th| Namebot

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Beta server.

      When joining on a player you can get auto-placed in their squad. Very useful feature.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Beta server.

        It seems one of the Chicago ones we have been using quite a bit for conquest. We were on "BF4 BETA - Conquest Large - Chicago - Hypernia 5" for a while last night
        The problem is, the server won't always be populated when we join :/ Thats the magic of hopping servers if the one is dead

        Also, if we do end up choosing one, choose one that has good Ping for the majority of the players, (west coast, east coast, Euro) (not to not exclude our few players that dont live in the places mentioned :) )
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Beta server.

          Originally posted by E-Male View Post
          When joining on a player you can get auto-placed in their squad. Very useful feature.

          I found that to be 50% of the time true. Dont know why.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Beta server.

            Originally posted by E-Male View Post
            When joining on a player you can get auto-placed in their squad. Very useful feature.
            When it works, when it doesn't it will leave you in limbo land not allowing you to join any squad while it tries to get you into your friends squad. Also as a squad leader of a full squad, I've had people join on me to then have the game rip me out of the first squad and put me in a second with the person who joined on me.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Beta server.

              Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
              When it works, when it doesn't it will leave you in limbo land not allowing you to join any squad while it tries to get you into your friends squad. Also as a squad leader of a full squad, I've had people join on me to then have the game rip me out of the first squad and put me in a second with the person who joined on me.
              yES. iT IS VERY BUGGY. If the squad of the person you join the game on is in a full squad you cannot join any other squad. Bad.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Beta server.

                Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
                When it works, when it doesn't it will leave you in limbo land not allowing you to join any squad while it tries to get you into your friends squad. Also as a squad leader of a full squad, I've had people join on me to then have the game rip me out of the first squad and put me in a second with the person who joined on me.
                yup...that was me :)

                I like it, but i wish it would only pair you up if 1. the squad isnt full and 2. if the person isn't in a squad at all, and it should cancel if you join a different squad entirely
                |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Beta server.

                  Originally posted by E-Male View Post
                  yES. iT IS VERY BUGGY. If the squad of the person you join the game on is in a full squad you cannot join any other squad. Bad.
                  Yes, but it will put you in that squad come next round...

                  Comment

                  Connect

                  Collapse

                  TeamSpeak 3 Server

                  Collapse

                  Advertisement

                  Collapse

                  Twitter Feed

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X