Emblems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emblems

So if you go to your profile in Battlelog, you can make an emblem. If you do so, it will appear on your soldier's weapon in the place where currently you see a flag. If you hop into a vehicle, it will appear on the vehicle.

Is this ripped off from COD? Yes. Is it still pretty fun? I think so. You can copy other peoples emblems by clicking on them in Battlelog. So I have a few good ones I stole that I might be rotating in. But I made a 12th one that I'm currently using.

Re: Emblems

It is kind of fun, but as you cannot upload custom images, as it was once possible for platoons in BF3 (I think they took away that option which came through better battlelog), I find it mostly pointless. It would be interesting for communities and clans if every member could have the custom logo of that community. But as that's not possible -> meh.

Comment

I had a fun time making one for the Irregular's!

The basic one for any Irreg:

And my own:

P.S. If any Irregular wants to use the basic one to work off of, just go to my profile and clicking on my soldier emblem.
      http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/di1lweed12/
      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I saw someone earlier with a NES controller, looked awesome.

Comment

I'd like to have a TG logo if anyone has an extra.

Comment

Mixed feelings on this. I'm going to have to tolerate swastika and penis emblems. It's truly a COD feature.
            |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
            "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
            - Check me out on The Onion
            - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFatKidDeath View Post
              Mixed feelings on this. I'm going to have to tolerate swastika and penis emblems. It's truly a COD feature.
              This will not be happening. There have been a few reports already to EA sending notices to people's accounts with warning that their emblems breach the ToS. I have a feeling this will be the sort of thing you report if you see it via battlelog, those that do this will be risking their accounts being banned.

There is a subreddit for emblems as well I believe it is r/bf4emblems. Some are pretty impressive.
              sigpic

Comment

ha ha

http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_..._hours_and_23/
                |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
                "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
                - Check me out on The Onion
                - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
                  I'd like to have a TG logo if anyone has an extra.
                  I made a decent one based on the TG logo, as Britt said above, you can copy it from my profile.

.... it is slightly wonky due to layer restriction and lack of decent shapes. I tried a bunch of color variations, but the grey/black/white looks best. If someone wants a color variation, hit me up and I will work it out for you.

FYI, for those who want to make one themselves, I made the "T" out of a couple "strokes" and the "G" out of the "&" symbol and added three colored squares to cover it up to edit it.
                  theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
                  E Pluribus Unum
                  Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
                  Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

I made 2

Skud

Comment

Originally posted by ANGELofDEATH View Post
                      I made a decent one based on the TG logo, as Britt said above, you can copy it from my profile.

.... it is slightly wonky due to layer restriction and lack of decent shapes. I tried a bunch of color variations, but the grey/black/white looks best. If someone wants a color variation, hit me up and I will work it out for you.

FYI, for those who want to make one themselves, I made the "T" out of a couple "strokes" and the "G" out of the "&" symbol and added three colored squares to cover it up to edit it.

Not bad! I like it. Damn layer cap though...

Comment

Originally posted by ANGELofDEATH View Post

thats really good, love it
                        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

THat is excellent, Angel, but how do we copy it to put on our emblem?

Comment

Since everything is getting wiped when the beta ends including emblems someone wrote an easy script to export and import your work. Check it out here:

https://gist.github.com/cowboy/6815966

I tried it and it totally works. :)
                            Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
                              THat is excellent, Angel, but how do we copy it to put on our emblem?
                              Sorry, I should have explained, it took me a few minutes to figure it out myself.

Go to my soldier's profile, click on picture of the BF4 soldier itself, then click on it again. It should bring up a pop-up with the emblem on it, which you should be able to "copy to me gallery". Back your own profile page, you need to be on the soldier's page, to the far right of your name, there is a "customize" drop down, click emblem, which is where you can create them, or select one from your gallery.

I also had a weird time trying to figure out how to change in-game "tags", I thought they were tied to the platoon. In fact they are found in your profile. Hovering over your profile name, top right, a drop down list comes up when you hover over it, click settings, "Soldiers" tab, you can now change what is displayed as tags in game.

Originally posted by AstroCat View Post
                              Since everything is getting wiped when the beta ends including emblems someone wrote an easy script to export and import your work. Check it out here:

https://gist.github.com/cowboy/6815966

I tried it and it totally works. :)
                              hmmm, I get errors at the end of the console, so the copy wont take properly. Tried in both Firefox and Chrome, since Chrome is what he tested with.

"Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)"

Could you just copy mine for me/us? Then when the game is released I can copy from you :)
                              Last edited by ANGELofDEATH; 10-06-2013, 01:20 PM.
                              theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
                              E Pluribus Unum
                              Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
                              Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed