Tip for Support weapon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip for Support weapon

When using the Support LMG, be sure you take the muzzle break off the weapon. Muzzle break decreases your accuracy by 30% when u doing auto fire.

Re: Tip for Support weapon

I found the LMG to be more accurate when you control burst fire yourself rather than use the burst firing mode.

Comment

.....i never knew it had a burst firing mode... lol

next someone gonna say, it also has a single shot mode too....

Comment

Originally posted by Vitamin187 View Post
        next someone gonna say, it also has a single shot mode too....
        Yes.

Comment

lol and yes I use self control burst not the 3round built in. I can hold the target easier it seems.
          sigpic

Comment

I have been saying this for years, if you learn to click fast enough, I mean push and release fast enough, you can make any weapon fire in single fire. As you all know, firing in single or short bursts reduces the cone of fire, which means its quite possible to place a dozen rounds down range in a very short period of time, without any bullet divergence.

I have successfully tried it with just about all the LMGs in the BF and COD series, with a decent scope on them, turning them into sniper rifles with much bigger magazines. It is also easily done with just about any AR, without switching to single fire. It is tougher with most PDW that have a higher rate of fire, but it is possible to get them to fire in 2 shot bursts.

Practice, Practice, Practice!
            theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
            E Pluribus Unum
            Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
            Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Originally posted by Vitamin187 View Post
              When using the Support LMG, be sure you take the muzzle break off the weapon. Muzzle break decreases your accuracy by 30% when u doing auto fire.
              Following this tip made a HUGE difference in my game last night compared to when I started playing Sunday. I've also found that avoiding close quarter engagements helps a lot as well but that may just be my playing style.
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X