Punkbuster errors....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punkbuster errors....

Has anyone else encountered these since the patch went live? I am getting the corrupt file error. Have updated Punkbuster now as well.

Glad they did a patch for the beta, sad that its patched it so I can't play :(

Found this on BL, apparently they are looking into it:
    2013-10-07 13:47 , edited 2013-10-07 13:54 by EA_Chems
    Hi everyone,

We received reports from players experiencing disconnections from the Battlefield 4 beta servers, possibly with a PunkBuster error message (stating “you were kicked by PunkBuster”).

We are currently investigating this issue internally and will update you here as soon as we have more info.

Update: We are working on rolling out a fix and expect the issue to be resolved very soon.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    Source
    sigpic

Re: Punkbuster errors....

and its fixed for me somehow now
    sigpic

Comment

I am unable to play bf4 currently due to this issue, constant PB ban.

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
      ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

Have you manually updated from punkbuster? It was after that I was allowed to play again. This error also plagued people in BF3 so let's hope it doesn't continue past the beta.
        sigpic

Comment

I have a writeup on this in the B4 Fixes and Solutions thread. Copying it here for posterity:

Issue: PunkBuster times out/I am autobanned/PunkBuster has encountered an unexpected error

Solution: Make sure Origin, Punkbuster, and Battlefield 4 are installed on the same drive together and follow the instructions in the B4 Fixes and Solutions thread for manually installing the update to punkbuster. Make sure your anti-virus and/or security software has marked PunkBuster, Origin, and bf4.exe as trusted applications.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X