Favourite weapons/kits/loadouts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite weapons/kits/loadouts?

I've been using the Recon kit with MK11, acog, canted iron sights and heavy barrel on/off with the PLTD and C4. Secondary is the P226 with ghost ring sights, really nice for picking up that sight picture in dark environments, sometimes with a taclight, sometimes not. Really fun set up, quite versatile and works quite well as an SL using the PLTD.

MK11 is really enjoyable to use, really good range, you can counter the long gun sniper recons with the acog. The regular irons are actually pretty nice, as are the canted ironsights. Plenty of punch and it functions almost like a regular battle rifle at medium to short range range. I sometimes run it on other kits for fun.

Anyone else have a specific weapons platform/kit or load out they are really enjoying?

Re: Favourite weapons/kits/loadouts?

This is partly out of bug-induced necessity, but I've been enjoying the green laser sight on the CS-LR4 as I was lucky enough to get it in a battlepack. My scope crosshairs have a tendency to be blurred into near uselessness by suppression and then stay that way, so the laser dot gives me a good point to focus on until the issue is fixed. I've been loving the M40A5 when that glitch isn't affecting me though. The PLD is easily one of the best gadgets the recon could have possibly been given, and I admit I seriously underestimated its viability at first. It makes scanning for targets and spotting very easy.

2142's Lambert Recon is viable again. I've been running a recon with ACW-R with 1x Reflex, muzzle break, ergo grip, laser sight. Sidearm (M9 and P226 feel nearly identical to me), motion balls, and C4. The ACW-R can reach out effectively at medium range on semi-auto, and at 880rpm it destroys people on full auto within 30m. DMRs work fine on the same setup, but I'm firmly of the opinion that if you're going to be engaging primarily at medium or long range, you're better off bringing a bolt-action instead for the higher damage model and 1-shot-kill potential.

On domination I've been rocking the assault with SCAR-H and 1x Coyote, M26 MASS, muzzle break, and laser sight. Defib rounds out the kit. On semi-auto it can hit consistently at range, spray up close, and the underbarrel MASS might as well be a cannon when moving into a hallway or around a corner. On large conquest I typically switch the MASS for the M320 or sometimes the medic kit if the squad really needs a medic.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Re: Favourite weapons/kits/loadouts?

DMR all the way! Mk11 more specifically (ACOG, canted sights, heavy barrel, angled foregrip) + M9 with ghost ring. I use these both on all of my kits. The possibility to run DMRs with any kit is just so great, plus on top of that the incredibly useful canted sights... I'm loving it!

The whole kit independent weapons thing makes PDWs feel kind of useless though, as I take a carbine over a PDW any day...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X