Queue Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queue Problem

I'm getting about a 25% success getting into a server that is full using the Queue process. There is no "Refresh" button to see what the occupancy of the server really is so I'll just click on the server line that my friend is in. Often I'll see that it had an avaiable slot. So if I exit the queue process by checking the "X" on the right side of the blue server bar, I get a red bar saying I already left the server. Very odd like it just completely forgot about me. Anyone else having this issue?

Re: Queue Problem

The que system only worked for me on the first day. Since then it just holds at whatever number I am when I start the que. I usually just hit Join every few minutes until I get in.
    SPOOK...
    "Good tactics can save even the worst strategy. Bad tactics will destroy even the best strategy." - George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
      I'm getting about a 25% success getting into a server that is full using the Queue process. There is no "Refresh" button to see what the occupancy of the server really is so I'll just click on the server line that my friend is in. Often I'll see that it had an avaiable slot. So if I exit the queue process by checking the "X" on the right side of the blue server bar, I get a red bar saying I already left the server. Very odd like it just completely forgot about me. Anyone else having this issue?
      You didn't get the memo on the "no gunney" patch?
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
        You didn't get the memo on the "no gunney" patch?

Was that in the "Friends dont go down on Friends" memo?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X