Obliteration mode now available in beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obliteration mode now available in beta

As title says, come and join and try out new game mode.....
    sigpic

Re: Obliteration mode now available in beta

so have just finished my first round of this and all I can say is that it feels like Rush mode on steroids. There is going to be some epic fights for this I think
    sigpic

Comment

Awesome game mode! Like "Capture the Flag" except you have to transport a bomb to one of the enemy's three flags. Game ends after all three flags have been bombed! I accidently picked up a bomb while following a guy that got killed so there is no button to push to pick it up. Dont know what needs to be done to plant the bomb at the flag as everyone in the world was shooting at me!

Comment

I wish you didnīt light up like a christmas tree when you have the bomb. A blip on the map would do it. But the gamemode is a real adrenaline rush, definitely makes your heart beat faster.
        sigpic

Comment

After playing a few rounds I have come to appreciate the tactics that can be deployed for this gamemode. Defense is a big factor as there are many ways to get the bomb to an objective quickly, if everyone and there mother is forward a round can end pretty darn fast. I had one round this morning go for just over 50 mins, it was an awesome back and forth battle. It is one of the best combined arms battles that I have been a part of.

I am looking forward to playing this with some more TGer's, I think that will cause some real damage and alot of fun! :)
          sigpic

Comment

Pro tip: Do not carry the bomb into the tower when it falls. It will leave the bomb floating in air high above C. Just left the server where teammates were trying to jump on the bomb from helicopters :)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by general_alvin View Post
              Pro tip: Do not carry the bomb into the tower when it falls. It will leave the bomb floating in air high above C. Just left the server where teammates were trying to jump on the bomb from helicopters :)
              LOL I hope you grabbed some video Alvin that's hilarious
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...