• Show
Clear All

• New BF4 Single player trailer

Re: New BF4 Single player trailer

0_0

wow

Comment

Looks like that guy got the F-Bomb unlock...
      SPOOK...
      "Good tactics can save even the worst strategy. Bad tactics will destroy even the best strategy." - George S. Patton

Comment

I totally forget this game will have Single Player. Heck, I didn't even play the SP for BF3...straight to multiplayer. I may have to give this one a go.

Comment

BF3 SP was decent for the pretty amazing graphics. I played it all in a night, it was pretty easy to finish. Will likely play this as well for a day just to get through it. Kind of excited to see the graphics. I remember the pretty amazing carrier take of scene and times square shoot out. Both looked unreal back then......

Comment

BF4 of course is mostly about the MP but that doesn't mean I won't play the SP campaign. I admit I had some fun with the BF3 single player and I'm pretty sure this one will be a good time too.
            Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

looks better than past ones!
              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Am I the only one that caught him given the hard right hook to that German Shepherd. Kind of a nod to what they thought of the call of duty dogs......lmao
                "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Lol, seen and yes, I thought exactly the same as you!

Comment

I bet it ends with a peace treaty, reconciliation talks, and a music festival in Beijing.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
                      I bet it ends with a peace treaty, reconciliation talks, and a music festival in Beijing.
                      Ha! Saints preserve us, I'll bet you're right. I can see Bono taking the stage, and the credit now.
                      SPOOK...
                      "Good tactics can save even the worst strategy. Bad tactics will destroy even the best strategy." - George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
                        Ha! Saints preserve us, I'll bet you're right. I can see Bono taking the stage, and the credit now.
                        SPOOK...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X