These server rules were created to achieve the community goals, as laid out in the TacticalGamer Primer. The primer is REQUIRED READING for all community members, as its principles supersede any set of individual server-rules.
We strive for an environment with maturity, sportsmanship, and mutual respect between gamers. Our servers support an immersive, realistic style of gameplay; where the focus of play is not solely on winning, but rather on winning through the use of real-world combat-tactics and teamwork.
Some rules, such as no suicide-tactics, are in place to prohibit actions that would detract from the immersive experience. Other rules are to encourage balanced and fair play; for while some tactics may be very effective (camping a UCB runway, e.g.), those same tactics can ruin the enjoyment for many players on the server.
1) Teamwork is required
- All players must join a squad and follow SL orders
- SLs must follow CO orders and make squad-leading a top priority
2) Audio is required
- Players MUST be able to hear VOIP. Use of a microphone is strongly encouraged.
3) Suicide Tactics are strictly prohibited
- Any action that does not place a high value on one's life is strictly forbidden.
4) Jumping to avoid fire is strictly prohibited
- Jumping is ONLY allowed to navigate obstacles.
5) Do not initiate conflict with enemy in their main-base
- Players and vehicles must be established outside their main base before being targeted.
6) Vehicles must be used realistically, according to their intended design.
- An F-22 is NOT a disposable troop-transport, and FAVs are not mobile car-bombs.