Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Server temporary shift to Ranked

Ladies and Gents,

Due to configuration issues at present we are unable to run the server in the precise Unranked/Unlocked configuration we would like and previously announced. This is disappointing but day one release problems are to be expected.

As such we have taken the decision to shift to a Ranked server configuration temporarily pending further information and patches from DICE. The intent is to revert the Server to the originally stated Unranked/Unlocked at the first opportunity.

This means you will accrue rank and unlocks in the usual way when playing on the TG server (for the time being) and this will help in countering the current issue with Rank 10 requirement for Commander, which we hope will be fixed in a subsequent patch.

Thank you for your patience as we continue to work on this matter. Now get on the server and have some fun.

Regards

Wicks
    BF4 Game Officer

Re: TG Server temporary shift to Ranked

Thanks for the heads up! Also, thanks for all the work you guys are putting in to get things up and running. It wouldn't be the server--and community--it is without you. :)

Comment

Thanks for doing this!

Comment

And the server is full. Excellent work admin team.

Comment

I was wondering if you were going to do this since unlocks are unavailable anyway.

Comment

Nice. Thanks.
            Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Had lots of fun a few minutes ago, very much liking the setup.
              I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

Thanks guys!
                I'm a TG player that goes back t BF2. I've always appreciated the TG Servers, and was a contributor a few times.
                I'm happy that the server is ranked for the first weeks of playing. It allows us to get accustomed to the game (for those like me who didn't play the beta)
                |TG|drjones666

Comment

Originally posted by Arithea View Post
                  Thanks for the heads up! Also, thanks for all the work you guys are putting in to get things up and running. It wouldn't be the server--and community--it is without you. :)
                  +1

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

Wise choice folks. Wise choice!
                    TG-3rd Special Forces is Active and Currenly Recruiting!

Comment

Prefer it this way tbh. Had a blast last night even with crippling lag. I was at one point so lagged I couldn't jump off the buildings around B on Shanghai and deploy my parachute in time :)

I had set my FOV up to 90 but have since backed it off, thinking maybe that is part of my lag problem.. dunno but I've ruled out about everything else. Guess I'll see tonight. Wonder if this network smoothing thing might help too.

Thanks to admins for all the hard work.

Comment

I hate to say it but I actually really like the current config for the server, including being Ranked. I guess in the end I actually like progressing through the unlocks. For one thing it lets me try new weapons, addons and gadgets at a steady pace, plus just the inherent "fun" of rpg-lite style leveling up and getting virtual "stuff".

I'll still play TG when it goes unranked but my time will be split. I see myself playing Ranked a lot and coming over to TG for sessions here and there during the week. But we'll see how it goes, once I unlock a bunch of things on the Ranked servers my time at TG will probably increase. But I'm keeping an open mind about all of it and seeing what happens.
                        Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Originally posted by AstroCat View Post
                          I hate to say it but I actually really like the current config for the server, including being Ranked....
                          I agree with the above post in it's entirety. 'Cept, I don't mind saying it.
                          SPOOK...
                          "Good tactics can save even the worst strategy. Bad tactics will destroy even the best strategy." - George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Spook View Post
                            Yep. I never go for any of the specialty medals, but it is a moment to cheer when you get a fun unlock. And it means you can actually play on other servers during off hours without being the noob.
                            |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Originally posted by Spook View Post
                              Yeah, I'm not sure I get the point of unranked.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X