Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found I could not bind some of Keys on my keyboard ( I had to use this)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found I could not bind some of Keys on my keyboard ( I had to use this)

battlefield.realmware.co.uk/bf4-settings-editor
    BlackSheepTx

Re: I found I could not bind some of Keys on my keyboard ( I had to use this)

DICE really should come up with a solution to this, like changing settings in battlelog instead of having to join a server to change settings.

Comment

Be very careful with programs that modify BF4 keybinds like that, punkbuster might object strongly.
      I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

With my keyboard layout I always use the Delete key right above my arrow keys as "Reload" With BF4 I can't. This is the first game I have ever had to use a different button and it is driving me mad!!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

I had a problem in the Beta where I could not select my Defib using the keybind I set, had to use the mouse wheel, drove me nuts, it turned out that I had binded different keys to the underbarrel and defib which both use the same keybind, maybe your problem is similar [MENTION=27517]Toddshooter[/MENTION].

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X