CRITICAL: Do not use "Join on Friends"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRITICAL: Do not use "Join on Friends"

Joining on a friend sounds really easy and convienient, but it breaks up squads, re-arranges players in bizarre ways, and really disrupts squad cohesion. Please, do not use the feature. Infact, go one step further.

In-game, in options, there is a setting for joining on friends. Disable it. I had a full squad of TG-ers tonight wiped out by the broken joining on friends feature.
    Skud

Re: CRITICAL: Do not use "Join on Friends"

Would be nice if you could turn it off for allowing friends to join on you.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

To elaborate, when a friend joins on you, by default, it will attempt to create a new squad with you and your friend in it. To disable this behavior, go to Settings -> Gameplay -> Squad On Friend Join to false.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
        Joining on a friend sounds really easy and convienient, but it breaks up squads, re-arranges players in bizarre ways, and really disrupts squad cohesion. Please, do not use the feature. Infact, go one step further.

In-game, in options, there is a setting for joining on friends. Disable it. I had a full squad of TG-ers tonight wiped out by the broken joining on friends feature.
        as did I, turn it off please :)
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...