Battlescreen on 2nd monitor or tablet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlescreen on 2nd monitor or tablet

I'm sure people know but just in case you can have your Battlescreen on 2nd monitor or tablet. I've found it works really nice using the Battlelog app on my iPad. It just sits there under my monitor and gives me a nice overview at a glance.
    Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Re: Battlescreen on 2nd monitor or tablet

you can have the map up on a separate tablet ?

Comment

Yes, or even a laptop.

Comment

so could i play on one computer and have the battle map displayed on a separate laptop ?

Comment

Yep.
          Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Originally posted by Scyatic View Post
            so could i play on one computer and have the battle map displayed on a separate laptop ?
            I believe the only requirement is that the separate laptop/tablet has to be on the same network.

Although I'm not sure who would have two machines within a foot of each other connected to separate networks.

Comment

is there any link to actually how i would start it up on the laptop to get the battle screen ?

Comment

Just log into Battlelog on the second computer through a browser. A blue bar will appear at the bottom indicating you can connect to the map. That is why the devices have to be connected to the same network.

Comment

Originally posted by Scyatic View Post
                  is there any link to actually how i would start it up on the laptop to get the battle screen ?
                  Once you start the game and you have joined a server i.e you can select squads, settings etc, you can then log in to battlelog (with the same log-in) on your laptop or tablet, battlelog will know you are in-game and there will be a new tab in the blue bar at the bottom called "battlescreen", just click on that and it will display the live map.

Comment

wow..that is great to know!

i am gonna get my ipad setup tonite maybe!

Comment

Anyone know if there is an android app???
                      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

You can always just run it in your tablet's browser as well if there isn't an app.

Comment

Sure is Ven..just Battlelog search the Play store... Rocking it on my Cyanogen Nook HD+ ..
                          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                          ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Ironically it says the app is incompatible with the Nexus 7 2012. Hopefully it is compatible with the Nexus 5 I plan to buy tomorrow. ;-)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X