Battlescreen Examples

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlescreen Examples

I have been using Battlescreen and I quite like it. If you have dual screens consider using it and if you don't you may have a reason to get one (if you need a serious reason just make something up like productivity :row__685:).

This is just a screenshot while on an unranked server with the game in borderless mode and Firefox in fullscreen mode.

Click for Full Size

If anyone else has examples post them up. :icon14:
    Last edited by DeF; 11-01-2013, 01:24 PM.
    sigpic

Re: Battlescreen Examples

I use it on my iPad (when Battlelog works). It is awesome for sending orders, you just tap the objective.

Comment

Originally posted by MDawg77 View Post
      It is awesome for sending orders, you just tap the objective.
      Did not know that! That's kind of awesome. I run it on my second monitor at the moment, but I might give the tablet a try just for this; the delay on the commo rose sometimes gets in the way of setting orders quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by MDawg77 View Post
        I use it on my iPad (when Battlelog works). It is awesome for sending orders, you just tap the objective.
        I also use my iPad for viewing, although I did not know you could issue orders on it! Awesome!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Pro tip: If you Q spot a flag the appropriate order will be given, no need for commo rose.

Comment

It's excellant for squad leading, especially for defending a flag. You can zoom the battlescreen in on the flag your defending and when the commander puts up a uav, you can see EVERYONE coming in on radius. It's excellant.
            [MENTION=46510]DeF[/MENTION], does running borderless not make the second monitor go black? I run fullscreen with battelog but I have to alt-tab 20 times jsut to trick my PC into keeping up the second monitor.
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by MrMojay View Post
              Pro tip: If you Q spot a flag the appropriate order will be given, no need for commo rose.
              Yeah, but there's still a delay, at least for me. It's the same with Q-spotting anything; it takes a second to work, and that's a second I could use to do things like get out of the line of fire. :p

Edit: [MENTION=34399]di1lweed1212[/MENTION], I have the same problem sometimes. Oddly enough, if I key up for TeamSpeak (which is mapped to one of my mouse buttons) while hovering over the game window, it brings the game up on my main monitor without blacking out my second. I'm sure there's a more technically correct way to fix that, but I don't know what it is.

Comment

Very true [MENTION=18934]Arithea[/MENTION], I guess it comes down to what takes longer, the Q spot, or moving your hand over to the tablet and tapping on a flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Arithea View Post
                  Yeah, but there's still a delay, at least for me. It's the same with Q-spotting anything; it takes a second to work, and that's a second I could use to do things like get out of the line of fire. :p

Edit: [MENTION=34399]di1lweed1212[/MENTION], I have the same problem sometimes. Oddly enough, if I key up for TeamSpeak (which is mapped to one of my mouse buttons) while hovering over the game window, it brings the game up on my main monitor without blacking out my second. I'm sure there's a more technically correct way to fix that, but I don't know what it is.
                  Thank you! I will try this on Sunday when I'm back at my dorm.
                  |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I'm running mine on a second monitor but can't figure out how to zoom in on the battlelog map. Someone said last night move your mouse cursor over to the screen and use middle mouse to zoom in and out...but that didn't work.
                    sigpic
                    |TG-1st|Grunt
                    ARMA Admin (retired)
                    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I can see the merits in both Q spotting and using a tablet, Q spotting is good if it is near your line of sight and Q spot it, the tablet becomes handy when your back is turned and to Q spot it would require you to turn around taking your view away from say the bridge on shanghai.

Comment

What is this Battlescreen and how do I use it? Sorry I'm a bit slow on this and google isn't providing much help. Is it something I get to through Battlelog while in a match?

Comment

The info in this thread should help, do yourself a favor and read all the posts.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...or-tablet.html

Comment

ran mine on my laptop that is next to my home gaming pc. seems to work pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by MrMojay View Post
                              The info in this thread should help, do yourself a favor and read all the posts.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...or-tablet.html
                              Excellent. Thank you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X