Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pressing E on a dead body will swap to defibs and revive instantly.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressing E on a dead body will swap to defibs and revive instantly.

If you have the paddles equipped in your loadout this will work as long as you press and hold E on the player you want to revive.
    A.E.K.Δ.B.

Re: Pressing E on a dead body will swap to defibs and revive instantly.

wow. thanks

Comment

I must try this.... is it the "lowest possible health" revive, I imagine?
      sigpic

"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with."
      Retired 11th Airborne | Fortuna Favet Fortibus

Comment

Interesting, I'll have to try this. I also wonder how many times I"m not going to accidentally grab their kit while going for the revive.
        I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

i don't think you can grab other players' kits, can you?

Comment

I thin you can pick up their weapon by holding down R.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoraster View Post
              i don't think you can grab other players' kits, can you?
              You can, they just fade very quickly. You pretty much need to have been in one-hit-shotgun kill range. You can grab friendly kits too, I've revived a few players with their own defibs. I've also killed a few people with their own claymores, which is somewhat satisfying.
              I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

great. hopefully if we get the revive timer increased we'll see more of that.

Comment

Really wish the revive timer could be increased. At least double. The inability to sprint while charging the paddles is a real pain in the chuff. Double the timer = more squad benefits and more teamwork.

Comment

Dope tip, thanks!

Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
                    Really wish the revive timer could be increased. At least double. The inability to sprint while charging the paddles is a real pain in the chuff. Double the timer = more squad benefits and more teamwork.
                    Can it not??
                    Un Equipo de Trabajo Para Bien de Todos

Comment

[MENTION=53047]Silas[/MENTION] - not sure mate. An admin will be able to answer that one. I hope so, it would be potentially game changing - allowing more tactical revives.

Comment

Revive and man down timer are on the list of things we want to experiment with and get feedback from the playerbase on.

Comment

I will confess I am about to start dropping the paddles from my assault kit. They just got nerfed too hard. Look at battlereports sometime, there are 500 ticket Locker rounds with 20 total revives. Some people around online are blaming "idiot COD noobs who don't play BF" but I think they're just not powerful enough.

The low health, the short timer, and the general awkwardness combine to make them pretty much useless. Hopefully DICE will bring them back a bit without making them too powerful like they were in BF3.

Comment

Revives are KEY. If you want to stay alive as a squad there is nothing better than revive and move. Sure it might not be like BF3 but it still benefits the squad. If you die in the middle of an open field however, thats on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kwalc View Post
                              Revives are KEY. If you want to stay alive as a squad there is nothing better than revive and move. Sure it might not be like BF3 but it still benefits the squad. If you die in the middle of an open field however, thats on you.
                              People will maybe know me as 1 of the biggest fans of revives but with a 7 second timer there rly isnt much time to clear the area and a quick revive will most likely get both of you killed. At the moment revives are just "nice" and not core like they should be. Can't wait for better server options. Hope EA wont blow this chance.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X